Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DC Men's Blitz Sneaker
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 5, 2014
Love the look of this shoe. Matter of fact my replacement look just like this but a different brand. The only bad thing is that there isn't any arch support and no cushion. Well the cushion doesn't last long. After a few hours of standing and walking, it will feel like a heavy guy on converse. If you know what I mean!
on December 2, 2014
These sneakers are very light and are comfortable even in hot weather. The only issue is that they really don't stay comfy if you're walking for more than 40 minutes or so. After that and my feet start killing my feet, although have I VERY flat feet. My regular DC's never had this issue. But for short walks they look and feel great.
on February 13, 2014
Shoes are nice. The soles are extremely light which is nice, but has me questioning the life span. Guess I'll have to find out. For the price, I can't complain. But in retrospect, I never should have bought white shoes. Just my opinion.
on April 1, 2014
Shoes came very quickly and were packaged very well. The shoe is a little smaller than other models of shoe made by DC. The shoe itself is very light and is the good quality I expect from DC
on September 21, 2013
As described, a lightweight and comfy shoe with a nice padded tongue and supportive arch. Only wish they came with white laces, I went out and got white laces and like the look a lot better.
on February 19, 2014
Got these or around 25 bucks, which is a deal for any name brand shoe. I usually wear an 11 but these were a bit small but overall a good product for a good price
on March 31, 2014
These took me by surprise. They are so light compared to the average chunky skate shoe, i prefer the chunky type, but these feel like you have on no shoes!
on February 27, 2014
These shoes were better then expected. I got my at a really great price and an wearing them right now.
Thanks Amazon for another great product.
on May 9, 2014
I love these shoes they just came a TAD small. Ide get a half size bigger for sure. Nice and light and even a tad small they are very comfortable.
on March 19, 2014
In my opinion these shoes have a cheap fit and look. Worth the price but I would recommend finding a different style DC shoe.