4.0 out of 5 stars boys shoes
Published 23 months ago by brook

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe but Run Small
Published 21 months ago by Kc Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars boys shoes, December 17, 2012
i love the product and the shipping was on time, however the shoe sizes run small, my boy measures out a size 10 shoe but when he tried the shoes on at home (sized at 10.5) they were almost smaller than his old shoes which are a size 9, i was hoping for room to grow but he only wore them a few times and i need to buy new shoes, other than the sizing everything was awesome, i will order a bigger pair of shoes this time, and the seller was very good

4.0 out of 5 stars I can only give good grades. Good quality. My son uses perfectly. I am going to buy another one for my friend's son., December 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with DC, February 20, 2013
I will be buying DC shoes in the future. My son loves them. They are a great quality shoe and I hope they last longer than his last shoes I bought at target.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe but Run Small, February 14, 2013
This review is from: DC Kids Cole Pro Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid) (Shoes)
I love the style and I purchased them because they were on sale. My son loved the style and color, however, they run small and they did not fit him so I had to return them. I ordered a size 4 big kid and there was no way his foot was going to fit in that shoe. He normally wears a size 4 comfortably with a little room, so I would probably go with a 5 or a 5.5 if I order this style again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 5, 2013
M. Bradford (MANCHESTER, TN, US) - See all my reviews
These were an amazing deal great price. Plus my son who is super picky loved them they were his favorite color plus they are a wider shoe wich is great because he has wide feet but these fit perfect. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shipped wrong size twice, October 31, 2013
Shipped wrong size twice I ordered toddler size and they sent kids size. I was not able to return them only exchange and I got the the wrong size again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, May 1, 2013
I bought these shoes for my son. He wears a 9 and I bought a 10.5 but had to send it back for a size 12 which is still snug. I know kids grow fast but it did seem like the sizing was small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 5, 2013
Got these shoes for my grandson. they are a really nice shoe at an awesome price. He likes them alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 3, 2013
Katie Castro (Las Vegas, NV, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered two pairs for my sons 8 and 10. They are both happy with them. They look sharp, are comfortable, and are holding up well. I bought them at a great price, so I couldn't be happier with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
many thanks

DC Kids Cole Pro Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
$45.00 $23.59 - $149.96