Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DC Comics Wonder Woman Knee High NON- Shiny Cape Socks
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 27, 2014
i read many reviews that these fit just about anyone. my calves are not that big, and they are SUPER tight on my legs. i got these for a halloween costume to dress up with my kids and i am hoping they will be ok to last through the night of trick or treating with them. they are too tight and not comfortable at all. they do look exactly like what is pictured though, so that is good. overall not happy with this purchase.
on September 7, 2014
The socks are unbelievably cute. I purchased them for a superhero 5K race and they were great... Many people admired them. I will however say that they are not made for running as my toe broke through the sock about one mile in.
on April 23, 2015
You will not regret this purchase! It tied my whole outfit together and i got tons of compliments! I didnt wear them with shoes because i used them at my son's bday party at an indoor playground. So many friends asked to borrow em after too :)
on August 5, 2014
Very awesome socks! Only drawback, definitely an adult sized sock. I bought them for my daughter and they go clear up to the top of her thighs. The coolness factor has outweighed the length issue so we have learned to "Macguyver" them so she can wear them for her soccer games!
on July 30, 2014
These are super adorable and I bought some for all the women and girls in my family for a race we were all participating in. I would have given them a 4 star rating had it not been for the fact that the cape came off of one of my granddaughter's socks. Can be fixed, but should have held up throughout at least one wearing.
on January 10, 2014
These were purchased for a Christmas gift and they turned out to be the hit of the day! The doctor who received them put them on and didn't take them off the rest of the afternoon. Thank you for bringing a smile to all.
on July 25, 2014
these are cute and fun socks. I got them for my daughter's birthday because she LOVED Wonder Woman when she was little. She can wear them to work since she is a kindergarten teacher or let her daughter wear them. It was a fun gift. They are made well and fit well.
on February 18, 2014
I got these for my mom just at random and she loves them. She's a huge wonder woman fan and a big exercise enthusiast so she wears them to boot camp. I would recommend these to anyone who has a favorite superhero
on October 27, 2014
So fun! However, the tops aren't super stretchy, so they're a little tight around my calves. Also, I got a hole in the toe the first time I wore them, but that's probably because my toe nail snagged it. Bust uper fun!
on February 3, 2014
I bought these socks to go with a Wonder Woman costume. They are super cute, but the turquoise blue color in the socks does not match any other Wonder Women stuff I already have. I really wish they were more of a royal blue than turquoise. :-(