5.0 out of 5 stars Only shoes I can wear, apparently
I'd like to start by saying that I DO NOT skate and so cannot comment on their generally intended purposes...

Published on February 10, 2011 by EvilOzzness

3.0 out of 5 stars to tight
i think amazon needs to add more sizeing info
Published 21 days ago by taishara

5.0 out of 5 stars Only shoes I can wear, apparently, February 10, 2011

I couldn't find any shoes that fit and were comfortable (I have very odd feet, on the small side [size 8] but very wide with long toes - 4E doesn't even cut it) and it has been virtually impossible for me to find shoes that worked for me until I tried on a pair of these in the store after checking this page out and they were PERFECT (tried a pair on in my normal size 8 before this on one of many trips to shoe stores and they were excruciating, so just remember to get the next half-size up!), so I then went home and promptly ordered from here (the store didn't have "Battleship" or size 8.5 and they wanted $10 more).

I just wish DC shoes weren't $60 and up... but its worth it knowing I won't constantly be in pain or discomfort wearing something else!

From now on I won't wear any other shoe again and I don't care if it makes me look like a "poser" because I am in my 20's and don't skate, but these are the only shoes that work for me that aren't old man shoes or bulky work boots and so I'm sticking with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 15, 2014
I love DC's and this was the first time I ordered them online and they did arrive somewhat small.. but it was more my error because I forgot the shoe size conversion from women to men; but I'll be able to break them in to the point that the size won't be an issue anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great find for kid with Big Feet, February 4, 2010
When your 12 year old has size 18 feet, shoes are hard to find. Got these for less than usual retail price. Shoes are heavy and have a lot of padding like most skate shoes, but we were very pleased to find skate shoes in his size. His feet are still growing, and we wouldn't be surprised to see our son with a size 25 shoe size before he's done, but he's only 5 foot 5, and still growing, and maybe DC will make these in a size 25 eventually. Anyway, great deal here. Thanks again Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 17, 2014
I have been wearing DC shoes for several years. Sometimes they are great but every now and then I'd get a pair that just isn't comfortable. That is not the case with these. Extremely comfortable. I am a nurse and am on my feet for up to (and sometimes over) 16 hours. These are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, August 14, 2013
This is the first pair of DC shoes i've had and I really like them, lots of padding around the ankle, great for the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable and nice looking shoe, January 12, 2014
I've owned about 3-4 different pairs (different colors etc) over the past few years and I've ordered mine all through Amazon after figuring out what my shoe size would be. They all arrive in excellent condition and fit as expected. The only issue I have with these shoes is they seem to always wear pretty quickly at the heel portion on the bottom. After they wear, it seems to always reach a point where a crack is formed and if you walk through a small amount of water, your sock/foot now gets wet and the shoe is basically no longer doing one of its jobs and needs to be fixed or replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of shoes at a good price., June 10, 2014
This is my second pair of the Court Graphic shoes. I usually beat my shoes down and need new ones within 4-6 months. Usually go with Van's, decided to stray and try these DC's awhile back. Very comfortable and the price on them was just right. Since I go through shoes like crazy I try not to spend ridiculous amounts of money on them, these were in my acceptable price range and have withstood the test of time the first time around so I gave them a second go around. The last pair lasted more than a year. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't disappoint!, August 12, 2013
My kid loves these super-comfy sneakers. The tongue is really padded -- don't know if that would be a problem for some, but it makes the shoe very comfortable. I'm going to buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, August 10, 2013
They are perfect. fit properly and are amazing. I got them on a good price too. Definitely recommending.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 25, 2009
This product is true to size , and comfortable. I ordered the shoes for my 17 yr. old son and he loves them . L.K. from NY

Rate and Discover Movies