Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Size: 8.5 D(M) USColor: Black/Battleship/BlackChange
Price:$68.00+ Free shipping

on October 27, 2010
I've never bought shoes online prior to this purchase, and I don't think I'll go back to buying shoes in a physical store again. Being able to have such a wide selection of shoes is nice.

As far as these DCs, these are extremely nice. Very very comfortable shoes, and they fit perfectly fine. These are really nice shoes, probably the best pair of skate shoes I've owned over the years, and I've owned a lot.
on April 25, 2012
I've worn skate shoes like these for years from different manufacturers but more recently went with DC. After my old ones wore through the sole after a couple of years constant wearing I wanted a new pair and I picked DC Men's Flawless Action Sports Shoe. Like most shoes they were a bit tight around the width of my foot but a couple of days wearing them they settled and now are comfortable enough to wear every day.
Luckily I work in an office were jeans and skate shoes are perfectly acceptable and I even get comments on how cool the laces look as they are pretty bright and stand out from the black.

If you wear skate shoes frequently then I recommend these shoes, had them for months and they still look like brand new, no scuff marks, no frayed laces, no tearing and no loose stitching.
on April 4, 2013
I have been searching for a nice black shoe atleast with a black outer sole and that was hard to find. I finally found these in my size, they must of re-stocked because they werent a couple days ago. When i got them they looked really nice. After putting them on thats when i noticed they were tighter than usual, if your used to the usual fatter type of dc skater shoe these are just a little tighter.
Them being tighter isnt a huge concern unless your right at the end of the shoe size you usually buy, then i would recomend a 1/2 size bigger. I can live with it because i can loosen the laces a little and it fits snug. but if i was to return it i would get a 12 1/2 instead.
on December 5, 2012
I bought these because they were on sale and had good reviews. Plus, I've had luck with the last two pairs of shoes I bought on Amazon, but these are just okay. I ordered a size bigger than my usual 10, but probably should have gotten 11 and 1/2. I'm not sure why they run so small. Maybe when they loosen up I'll like them more.
on April 20, 2012
When i got it it looked beautiful but when i tried it one it was really tight i'm size 9.5 and from the reviews i read i ordered a size 10 but honestly size 11 fitted me well.......so if u ever wanna buy them they are great just make sure you got the size right
on February 26, 2013
i am a DC shoe guy, with 95% of all my shoes being DC. these have actually out lasted previous DC's i have owned. very happy with them.
on December 23, 2012
I am a size 14 mens, normally wide, but these fit similar to a wide when bar laced. Fit me great, took some time getting used to though coming from Nikes. These fit a lot different. I'm not a skater, but I bet these would be great if I were. Came in the original box, in perfect condition. Definitely going to buy another pair in a different color.
on November 8, 2013
My husband burns through shoes faster than I can buy them. These are his non-work shoes and he loves them! I swear by DCs too so we're both extremely satisfied.
on November 1, 2012
So many "skate shoes" are designed these days with bright ridiculous colours that nobody old enough to have a job would consider wearing. Also, many are so unicolour as to be bland beyond the point of offering any excitement.

Upgrade your pedestrian experience! Enter the amazing shoes seen in this stunning high definition image to the right of your screen.

Made SPECIFICALLY for your feet in a variety of sizes, these skate shoes offer both engaging colour while delivering a comfort and sport ability beyond parallel.

Being my 4th pair of DC skate shoes, I can honestly tell you that these ones are probably the best constructed ones I've come across. The details look fantastic, and personally, I think the red and black makes a really great mix. Kind of like a little vampire blood on a dark Hallowe'en night (I wrote this review November 1st, gimme a break).

If you find better sk8 shoes anywhere, you let me know. Otherwise, I'd recommend you open your wallet and prepare to experience comfort and style.
Awesome shoes!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2011
These were a gift for my boyfriend. They looked even better when I saw them in person. My boyfriend loves them! Great price for normally $80 shoes!