Published 19 months ago by S. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy but...
I super excited to get these for my son. It was a great price for a great shoe. Generally skate shoes run wide these were narrow so unfortunately had to be returned.
Published 20 months ago by Amanda Carter-Bynum

5.0 out of 5 stars For someone who prefers high tops and mid cuts I sure like these. They're comfortable and nice looking too., January 9, 2013
This review is from: DC Men's Blitz Skate Shoe (Apparel)
The price I paid helps how I feel too because I lucked out on a lightning deal and got a pair for like 33 bucks. These shoes rock at that price. They also rock because they're comfortable and nice looking even at the regular price. I'm very happy I took a chance on that lightning deal and ended up getting these shoes because I love the feel and look. I got the armor/white/black ones (purple tongue) and they look really nice. I am glad I made this purchase and not just because of the price I paid. I'm a high top kind of guy ... all my others are high tops and I like these skate shoes. I bet you will too.

The best deal here is that you can always return shoes and clothes sold by Amazon LLC if they don't fit or look ugly in person. They even offer free returns for some other similar type items You can always return it and Amazon pays for the return shipping. You've got nothing to lose. Just don't be rude and abuse the return system.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy but..., December 16, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars DC Men's Blitz Skate Shoe, December 12, 2012
This review is from: DC Men's Blitz Skate Shoe (Apparel)
I Bought these because my Tony Hawk skate shoes wore a hole through the sole.
These are no where near as comfortable but they are light and after adding some $17 insoles they actually have arches now!
When I first put them on they were so flat footed I could hardly stand them.
I have high arches and these shoes have little to no arch support.
They are fine now with the insoles, light and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, December 9, 2012
These shoes are very comfortable and very light weight. The tongue is very thick, so be prepared to buy longer laces unless you want to really torque them down over the super thick tongue. Still 5 stars though, a .99 cent pair of laces is no big deal when you consider how light and comfortable they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but close, December 6, 2012
This review is from: DC Men's Blitz Skate Shoe (Apparel)
Having bought several pairs of DC's in the past, I was hoping for a little bit more comfortable fit. These are still fairly comfortable, but i feel like DC Men's Court Graffik Se Action Sports Shoe is way more comfortable. Can't complain, though, they look great.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are an actual skateboarder,then DO NOT BUY!!!, August 16, 2014
first off, the shoe looks good,and is definitely light weight. the problem is, the first 5 minutes of skateboarding,just doing ollies,the whole side started to fade,and the side stitching,and toe box stitching started to unravel.now,this is unacceptable. i guess dc has sold out , an only appealing to the "FAD" skateboard movement. what really get's me is, i only skateboarded in them twice for no more than 30 minutes,and i can officially say; the bottom of the sole is fading and losing grip,the whole left shoe is completely destroyed,and the right shoe still looks perfect..lmao..what A JOKE DC!!! any real skateboarders out there,DO NOT BUY!!! you've been warned! these are only made for the "FAD" movement and the posers!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh, my FIRST negative experience with DC, August 8, 2014
gnuT (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Have ordered at least 5 pair of DC's on Amazon and this is the first time I have had any negative issue. The size and look are exactly as I expected... However, there appears to be some discoloration on the white part of the upper sole. It looks like the black suede part of the shoe has "bled" onto the white and turned it slightly pink. The shoes came at a great price and I can live with the minor blemish but it would have been nice to have them as I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
Very happy with these, very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
I'll buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe as I anticipated, July 2, 2014
Karl (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DC Men's Blitz Skate Shoe (Apparel)
I usually wear SKATE SHOES as casual shoes because they are extremely comfortable. I have bought this brand before the sizes seem consistent. My only issue with SKATE SHOES is they are geared for younger people and some shoes, though colorful, are not for me. I look for skate shoes in more conservative styles and they are available but the colorful styles are more abundant. I wear either Vans or DC and the sizing,comfort etc are about equal. I am an active 52 year old and I wear many youth styles with limits.This style of shoe is to my liking. My feet like them too !

DC Men's Blitz Skate Shoe