Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

Price:$23.99 - $77.47

on September 29, 2014
I skateboard, and I tear threw shoes, a pair of shoes last usually withing 6-12 Weeks, that for suede or leather, canvas is much less. So I am constantly on the look out for a good suede shoe for a good price. I found these and I actually picked up two pairs. I haven't skated them yet but I have wore them around the block walking the dog, and around the house. For comfort they are pretty comfortable.
Everyone is talking about being way to small or narrow and stuff like that. If I was you if you sometimes bought two shoe sizes, go ahead and get the bigger of the two just to be safe, like you can wear a ten, but sometimes a 10.5, go ahead and get the 10.5 they maybe a bit narrow, but a lot of skate shoes are, give them a couple weeks, they will widen to your foot.
on July 5, 2013
I bought these shoes for my husband's birthday. They fit him pretty well and they look great! He likes them a lot. The only draw back is that he has to wear long socks or else they rub his heel in an uncomfortable way. I really like the variety of materials/textures used on this shoe as opposed to other similar ones which are mostly suede. Overall, a great purchase.

****Update: My husband wore these for only about a month and a half and there is already a hole in the side. Holes like this usually take him about a year or two to make (I've noticed that this always happens with tennis shoes for most of my family members). After such wear over such a short time period I feel that the quality is not up to par.
on May 3, 2015
just like I wanted it to fit would buy a thousand times more!
review image
on May 1, 2014
This was the first time I wore this type of shoe, I went into this sale blind because it is the first time i have bought a pair of shoes online. But it was totally worth it, fits like a glove and is stylish too!
on November 11, 2014
In the early 2000 all the skate shoes were cushy, thick, padded...these are not. The shoes are narrow and light weight. When I first opened the box I thought I the wrong shoes..Its my fault for not looking at the pictures better.
on July 9, 2014
I used to longboard in my basketball or running shoes, and the first time I stepped on my board with these shoes I felt a big difference. The overall feel is better and there is so much more grip.
on May 28, 2014
I bought these for a main reason, to skate in, this shoe hasn't scuffed at all yet so far so good, the shoe fits perfectly, not only is this a good skate. Shoe it is very stylish as well
on October 14, 2013
I liked the price and the shoe fits great. I wish I would have purchased a protective spray for it though. Either way good purchase.
on February 2, 2015
I wear a size 13 and all of my athletic shoes generally fit me pretty well. I guess I might have somewhat "wide" feet but the charts at the shoe store show me as being a normal width. I'm around 6'2", 250lbs as a reference point. That being said, these shoes are slick looking and don't make me look quite as clownish as Chuck Taylors. I will state, however, they do run narrow. I can't wear these unless I'm wearing my thinnest pair of socks, and even then after about an hour my feet are KILLING me. They might need some break-in, but I can't see these being an all day shoe, so it was a gamble buying them having not tried them on personally first. I didn't return them because I had a friend who they fit much better, but he's a beanpole compared to my linebacker build...maybe it's just a shoe for skinny dudes.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2014
4 out of 5 starts because of break in period. Look sharp and great value. I would definitely purchase again.