5.0 out of 5 stars Great Company
Published 15 months ago by George Granger

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as it looks
The quality and everything is great, but I was looking for something slim straight or skinny, as the picture seems to show. I assumed these would have a 14inch leg opening but they have a 17inch leg opening :( Oh well. They look good otherwise, so it's still worth a buy, especially for the $20 price.
Published on July 28, 2012 by Motiur

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as it looks, July 28, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Great pants/Material, not as shown, May 2, 2013
This review is from: DC Men's Chino Pant (Apparel)
These pants are sturdy and made with great material. But when I saw these on the picture I thought they would be a slimmer/skinnier pant, similar to the Volcom Chinos. They are much bigger than Volcom pants and longer. I ordered a size 28, but they feel like 29 - 30's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Company, August 16, 2013
George Granger (Montgomery, AL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DC Men's Chino Pant (Apparel)
I received these pants in gray instead of navy, as ordered. I really liked the gray and decided to keep them anyway. When I wrote my transaction review I mentioned that I received the wrong color but I really like the pants. The next day I got a phone call from someone at the company that shipped them. He was very apologetic and said they would be happy to pay for the return shipping if I desired. I told him that I wanted to keep them. He then informed me that he had credited the cost of the original shipping back to my credit card. He couldn't have been nicer. I will without question continue to do business with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THESE PANTS!!, July 27, 2013
This review is from: DC Men's Chino Pant (Apparel)
all i can say is these pants are awesome. they fit perfect and the quality is top notch. this is the first DC product i ever bought. and im prolly going to buy another pair of these pants in a different color. for the price you can not beat this pant. the pic they use to display them does not do them justice. so dont let that deceive you. the price is, should i say cheap compared to the quality. i have nothing bad to say about this product. oh and they wont rip because they have some give to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice chino pant, December 17, 2012
This review is from: DC Men's Chino Pant (Apparel)
the chino pant it`s a great pant, that was a gift for my brother and he realy like it. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear khakis, August 28, 2012
This review is from: DC Men's Chino Pant (Apparel)
As a late night claims agent with StateFarm insurance, I often find myself in a pair of khakis. As I sit in my tight, yet cozy cubicle (I hang photos of the various animals that are in captivity in my backyard, as well as photos of a recent bass fishing trip that my handicapped brother in law treated me to) , listening to the emergencies of the local populace, such as fires, floods, and the occasional thievery, I require a pair of khakis that will attend to my following needs:

- the highest build quality. I often do a number of yoga and Pilates exercises in the space between my cubicle and the one adjacent. Many khakis cannot withstand the stress of my thighs bending and contorting. I am happy to say that the khakis I bought from the fine DC company allow for ample flexibility while remaining sturdy - a combination that is rarely found in pants these days.

- unprecedented comfort. My line of work requires me to remain seated (except for my frequent yoga and Pilates stretches) for much of the night. Competitor khakis often left my rear so raw and chapped that I often had to interrupt a client to apply large amounts of Vaseline to the burning flesh on my behind. I averaged about 7 containers of Vaseline per month, which was starting to become very costly. I am happy to report that the fine DC men's pant that I have recently purchased have not only eradicated my discomforts, but have saved me hundreds of dollars, as I'm sure they will for you too

- finally, I require a pant that is highly resistant to stains. Imy place of employment forces me to come into contact with many substances during the course of a day. Coffee stains, Heinz ketchup stains, Vlasic pickle relish stains, peach Fresca stains, and most puzzlingly, water stains. I ran out of OxyClean, and don't feel right about buying more, as I'm still grieving the loss of Billy Mays. I feel it is still too soon. For this reason, I would rather not have to deal with stains at all. I am happy to say that I have spilled many substances on my DC khakis, yet they have not stained! I've spilled wine, blood, various bodily fluids, including, but not limited to urine and fecal matter. In fact, I still have not washed my DC pants.

Iwould like to extend sentiments of my gratitude for the CEO, upper level management, fashion designers, salesmen, distributors, factory workers, inspectors, janitors, and security guards at DC for their dedication to providing me with the finest pair of khakis I have ever owned. I have had a fair share of fantasies about my perfect pair of khakis, and I truly believe that these pants are a dream come true.

DC Men's Chino Pant, Navy, 31