Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 20, 2015
I love DC shoes, this is my 2nd pair. This Shoe is very True to size. I wear size 9 and have wide,flat feet. They fit like a glove. Tongue is extra puffy! They look exactly like Air Force Ones. They look Hot! Black suede is soft. Gonna buy another pair real soon! These go with almost anything, i use them for gym and work. Chek My Kix Pix ! Peace out!
review image review image
on February 10, 2011
I'd like to start by saying that I DO NOT skate and so cannot comment on their generally intended purposes...

I couldn't find any shoes that fit and were comfortable (I have very odd feet, on the small side [size 8] but very wide with long toes - 4E doesn't even cut it) and it has been virtually impossible for me to find shoes that worked for me until I tried on a pair of these in the store after checking this page out and they were PERFECT (tried a pair on in my normal size 8 before this on one of many trips to shoe stores and they were excruciating, so just remember to get the next half-size up!), so I then went home and promptly ordered from here (the store didn't have "Battleship" or size 8.5 and they wanted $10 more).

I just wish DC shoes weren't $60 and up... but its worth it knowing I won't constantly be in pain or discomfort wearing something else!

From now on I won't wear any other shoe again and I don't care if it makes me look like a "poser" because I am in my 20's and don't skate, but these are the only shoes that work for me that aren't old man shoes or bulky work boots and so I'm sticking with them!
on January 17, 2014
I have been wearing DC shoes for several years. Sometimes they are great but every now and then I'd get a pair that just isn't comfortable. That is not the case with these. Extremely comfortable. I am a nurse and am on my feet for up to (and sometimes over) 16 hours. These are perfect.
on April 15, 2014
I love DC's and this was the first time I ordered them online and they did arrive somewhat small.. but it was more my error because I forgot the shoe size conversion from women to men; but I'll be able to break them in to the point that the size won't be an issue anymore.
on August 25, 2012
Quite happy with this purchase.

Grabbed it on a daily deal here at Amazon.com and thought for less than half what Nike usually costs I would give them a try.

I have a few friends who all are very shoe opinionated. One swears by the old school Converse, but the others all agree on "Skater" shoes. That was another reason to try these out as I was always told by those who wear a "Skater" shoe, that they are incredibly soft and comfortable. Yeah, I am convinced these are my new style shoe for anytime I am not working where boots are needed.

The first hour my feet made me wonder if these would be a good new shoe for me, but after that first hour they had me finally happy to have a shoe on my foot. I have a somewhat wider foot, which is a 2E or wide but mind you this DC in question is only considered a medium in width, and this is the first shoe that I have been so amazingly pleased with wearing in the first day of purchase. I don't even feel the need for gel pads which have always plagued me in the past with any Nike's I wore.

I am upgrading as I feel, to this shoe from the Nike shock style shoe you might have seen Dr. House wearing. No, I didn't buy the Nike's because of the show, they were just what I felt was best in the store at the time.

So to wrap this all up on the 5 stars rating. They are ultra comfortable and that has been hard for me to ever say about any shoe of any brand I have tried before. They have a ton of padding, which of course is assumed for those who actually use these shoes when skate boarding, but all the better for me I feel. I am not a "Skater" by any means but I certainly will be paying less than 50 for a shoe this comfortable and which is easily half the price of those cursed Nike or Adidas running shoes I always thought I had to buy.

Will be buying these for a long time, style in or out, because nothing can compete with this level of comfort in my opinion.
on February 4, 2010
When your 12 year old has size 18 feet, shoes are hard to find. Got these for less than usual retail price. Shoes are heavy and have a lot of padding like most skate shoes, but we were very pleased to find skate shoes in his size. His feet are still growing, and we wouldn't be surprised to see our son with a size 25 shoe size before he's done, but he's only 5 foot 5, and still growing, and maybe DC will make these in a size 25 eventually. Anyway, great deal here. Thanks again Amazon.
99 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2016
I have been wearing Etnies for the better part of my life. Recently, it's been a little difficult to get my hands on some affordably. These popped up sub $50 so i bought some to try them out. I have VERY wide feet so its hard to buy me shoes. i bought these in the same size I buy my etnies and they fit pretty darn close, if not a little bit bigger, but I am not complaining. They are uber comfortable and i just slip them on and go! Great buy.
on February 28, 2016
Well made and look awesome. I have owned mine for a while and decided sense it's been over a year I can write a honest review. DC shoes a amazing. They are so comfortable that I can wear them all day and hardly notice them, I wear mine quite loose most of the time but when I do lace them up tight they still feel great. There is just a ton of padding throughout the whole inside. The tongue is like a pillow it's so padded. The laces have held up and the plastic tips are still perfect. None of the stitching is coming apart and the color hasn't faded any either. The sole is still in great shape with no cracking or wearing. I should also mention that I do take extra good care of my shoes. I got beaters for when I play rough.
on December 15, 2015
a bit uncomfortable on soles of feet after a few hours walking but, these arent exactly "sport shoes" and just above the bottom set of holes, closest to the toe, on the left shoe, it has had a ...gap...sunken in look, doesnt lay flat and smooth as it should, as the right foot does. it did this from day 1 when i put them on. not a big enough hassle to return them but, i do adjust it a few times a day. i love skateboarding in these, feel great :) easy to clean and look sharp!
on February 3, 2016
i bought a size 10 it fitted me a little snug. i think a size 10.5 would of been better.Most of the time i have no problem between using size 10 or 10.5. but only reason i went for size 10 was it was on sale for only about 22 bucks and the size 10.5 was around 50 bucks. all in all its like all DC skater shoes.the snug part is not where it uncomfortable just i can tell from my other shoes