4.0 out of 5 stars a birthday gift for my lover
The one thing that wouldve made this wallet perfect is a full zipper at the top. Yeah its a trifold/velcro/and it does have a zipper on the inner left side like for coins or whatever. then a side for a picture or your id with the clear plastic . so im just rambling on now about this wallet..lmao thanks tho-it arrived fast!
Published 9 months ago by AriZona

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!
I bought my boys these for Christmas in orange and white. They have held up so far, but the color from jeans bleeds onto the white one.
Published 11 months ago by Renee Lewis

4.0 out of 5 stars a birthday gift for my lover, March 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, January 4, 2013
This wallet is great! It has room for all my stuff and still manages to be thin enough to not be uncomfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but I hate the card slots., November 5, 2012
This wallet is comfortable, is not awkward to use, and seems pretty durable. It's got a nice zippered coin pouch and folds easily and flat.

My only issue with this wallet is the card slots. Unlike most other wallets that I have purchased before in this price range and generally style, these card slots are not stepped. By this I mean that most card slots are the size of a credit card, you slide them in, they hit the back of the slot and leave a small part of the card visible for easy access. If you slide a credit card in the first slot, it's fine. Every slot behind that one leaves your card fully covered and well into the recess. This is slightly complicated by the fact that every slot is lined with another fabric, leaving a little lip on both the inside and the outside which can sometimes make it difficult to pull out your card. If you have more than one credit card it can be a pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impeccable for design wear and water resistent., October 6, 2012
bill brothers (SEATTLE, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I have purchased 4 of the wallets. For myself and gifts. Ther are greatly design to be opened up often, have an easy open window to show picture ID. They hold up if washed and fit great in the back pocket. They make great gifts and the price is great. I will continue to purchase for gifts and myself. Bill B.Seattle,WA

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, January 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, December 17, 2013
This same wallet was seen on another website for more than double the price!! This is a great price and my sonn is going to love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing wallet for those who want a velcro wallet w/ change pocket, September 9, 2013
This wallet is bright blue and I love it! The change pocket is very versatile and it hasn't let me down yet!

4.0 out of 5 stars DC Wallet, February 11, 2013
wallet is convenient.product can not very well fit in your pocket. but ist cheap and for 5 dollar i buy a very good thing

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as I expected, December 27, 2012
The wallet was larger in size than I expected and very black in color (the white did not show). Did I miss the size of the wallet in the product specs?

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, well made wallet, September 20, 2012
This review is from: DC Men's Ripstop 5 Wallets (Apparel)
This wallet is very nice looking and it is constructed out of good materials, beats the ones that comes from the $1 store. I'm glad i spent a few extra dollars and got this wallet

DC Men's Ripstop 5 Wallets