Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DC Men's Patrol Skate Shoe,Black/White,10.5 M US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

80%
20%
Size: 10.5 D(M) US|Color: Black/White|Change
Price:$26.99 - $66.99

on November 30, 2012
This shoe fits my foot perfectly. I wear size 12 and most shoes I come across try to flatten my large toe down (from the top), or take a while to "break in" and my feet start to hurt by the end of the day when I first get them (Swiss Army shoes do this), this shoe doesn't do these things and is very comfortable and light. My favorite pair of shoes I've owned in a while.
on May 1, 2013
This shoes do not make my feet hurt. I have been working 8 hours day for 3 day straight and I have worn this to work, I'm on my fell from the time i get to work to the time i live. So i need a really good shoes for work. thees are really nice. I mite get a norther pair soon.
on May 30, 2013
Purchase two pair of DC shoes in mutil colors love both pair DC shoes are true to size.The colors on these shoes are great and the shoes are very comfortable.They did arrive on time no complaints.Rock on !
on December 12, 2012
I got these on sale for $30 on black friday. I was going to wear these to work but they ended up being nicer than I expected so I will be wearing them around whenever. I was nervous because I have wider feet but these fit perfectly and are very comfortable.
on January 11, 2013
My son was pleased with these. They made a great Christmas gift! I personally don't like the crazy colors, but I'm not 16 either! :) These were a hit; he received several complements on them since Christmas. I did of course closely inspect them upon arrival. The colors were bright as pictured, the soles looked to be of good quality, the stitching and lettering appeared to have no flaws, and overall they seemed to be a well made pair of kicks. I think they will hold up to lots of wear. As for the size, the fit was a perfect size 12 as advertised so I would probably figure all of these run true to size.
on February 9, 2013
I have worn DC shoes since I was 14 (I'm 22 now). I have never ran across a pair of them that I did not like. They fit my feet very well, and are very comfortable. I will definitely keep on buying DC shoes and would recommend them to anyone.
on January 6, 2013
Well my son tends to drag his feet and these so far are holding up on the bottoms but I have noticed a hole in the shoe on top. I don't know for sure if he caused it or they are cheap but his step brother has a pair and they seemed fine and his pair prior to this were fine. Either way they were nice looking shoes and hopefully the hole is from my son.
on August 27, 2013
Well, these are just like every other DC shoe I have owned. Fantastic. High quality and comfortable. Like all the others, they start of feeling snug when you first put them on the first day. But after a day walking in them, they contour to your feet and end up fitting like a dream. The fat tongue can be a bit akward, but if you have baggier pants or like the tongue out look, its fine. Would buy again.
These are very light and well made. The problem is the fit. The fit on these is very small. I ALWAYS wear a 10 1/2 D. With these a 10 1/2 D is closer to a 10 medium. The widest part of my foot was overly-tight and my little toe was being smashed into my foot. I'd suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than you need.
on January 27, 2013
They run a little small. The shoes are very plush with a lot of padding, which wasn't what I was looking for. The tongue is so thick it is ridiculous. Nice shoes, just not for me.

See 1 answered question