4.0 out of 5 stars order at least a half size larger than your usual size
Shoes are nice, exactly as pictured. However the sizes are off by at least a half size. All of my other dcs are a 10.5, so that is what i ordered. However when they arrived they were way too small. Had to send back for a size 11, which does fit, but is still actually slightly smaller than all my 10.5 dcs i already own.
Published 16 months ago by Steven A. Roth

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty OK shoe.
Shoe is OK. Kind of snug width. Also, I find that my feet can't breath, so they are warmer and sweatier than I normally expect with DC shoes.

Get what you pay for, I guess.
Published 13 months ago by Nate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars order at least a half size larger than your usual size, August 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 27, 2014
This review is from: DC Men's Serial Sneaker (Shoes)
I have been wearing Dc shoes for a long time. This is the first ones ive ordered online. I need a cheap work shoe and could not beat the price for a dc shoe. Good quality and fits perfect, very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the price, March 31, 2014
This review is from: DC Men's Serial Sneaker (Shoes)
My son will only wear DC brand shoes because they are very durable. He really like this shoe and I did not have to break the bank for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice deal, January 12, 2014
This review is from: DC Men's Serial Sneaker (Shoes)
Bought these for my boyfriend. Fits true to size and he says theyre quite comfortable. They look quite sharp too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, December 19, 2013
This review is from: DC Men's Serial Sneaker (Shoes)
I was buying my 16 year old son, shoes every three months. He has a wide foot and destroys shoes. He only wears DC shoes now. He has the same pair i bought him last year for Christmas. They are still in one piece. It's DC from now on. He loves them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty OK shoe., November 29, 2013
This review is from: DC Men's Serial Sneaker (Shoes)

Get what you pay for, I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear DC shoes for these reasons; they are COMFORTABLE & DURABLE. Putting the FUN in Funky!!!!!, November 26, 2013
This review is from: DC Men's Serial Sneaker (Shoes)
*I bought these for my fiancé, and they were too snug for him, but he could be uptight. Idk.*
I my first pair of DC's almost 20 years ago, and they have remained my favorite shoe ever since.
DC shoes are so dang comfortable! And, more importantly...DURABLE.
If I am going to spend my hard earned money, I need the product to be AMAZING.
By that, I mean I want it to Look Good, Feel Good, and STAY THAT WAY.
I have a cool funky style, and I am not influenced by so-called designer tags, or labels.
I just want quality. I have owned, and worn my DC shoes & boots long enough to know that they RULE.
DC is my favorite. Their products go Above & Beyond any other brand. Buy them for yourself. You deserve it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson thrilled!, September 10, 2013
This review is from: DC Men's Serial Sneaker (Apparel)
Similar to the DC pair I got him last year that he's still wearing. Fit is perfect and they're THE style in high school.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sneaker!, August 6, 2013
This review is from: DC Men's Serial Sneaker (Apparel)
This was for my son and he loves them. The fit is fine and he has wide feet.He is very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 11, 2013
This review is from: DC Men's Serial Sneaker (Shoes)
I stand all day on my retail job. These shoes are fabulous great support and very light weight. I love them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›