Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on March 4, 2013
Nice bag, is as same as the image. Good colors and good materials. Inside of the bag, have a little bag with zipper.
on June 8, 2013
I had a similar drawstring bag given to me as a gift from a company that I traveled with. That bag lasted 6 months. I figured I would buy this one for a teen who skateboards daily and wanted to carry a lightweight raincoat or sunglasses around. I knew the bag wouldn't last too long but I guess I was far too optimistic.

This bag is only worth buying if you carry it around empty. As soon as you put any item in it- the bag will tear. I knew it was a cheap nylon bag when purchasing but I thought it would last longer than 3 weeks. I was wrong. Next time I will be purchasing a no name drawstring bag.
on July 5, 2014
excellent bag for an excellent price.
on August 14, 2013
Got this for my son after he picked it out. The pattern is really cool. It was bigger than I expected it to be, so that was a plus. Seems to be made of thin material, so I am not sure how well it will hold up all year for school, but for 15 bucks (with shipping) it really can't be beat.
on June 29, 2013
arrived in about a week, and you can tell its decent quality especially for the price, used mine a few weeks now and no rips or anything like that

update: do not get this wet, wore it floating in a tube down a river and the seams just completely came apart
on June 16, 2013
Bought this for my son, because he loves the DC shoes, and he hasn't destroyed it yet. Actually pretty well made, with double stitching where it counts. The actual color is more of a blood red, not quite so bright, as appears on my computer screen.
on August 16, 2014
I bought one from kohls last year , paid $12 and it lasted all year, no holes and my son had up to 3 books n a binder stuffed in that little thing. Kohls wasn't selling them this year so I ordered from amazon, hope it holds up just the same.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2013
awesome design and i love my DC apparel, but it sits halfway down my backside. feels awkward when walking with it, i usually have to walk along holding the straps so it sits more comfortably on my back
on January 14, 2014
I am so satisfied and the price was very affordable.. I have no complaints at all and will be buying again in the future..came real quick in great condition.
on March 28, 2013
He is 12 and as we all know, 12-year olds can be picky. . . but he loves it and Mom loved it because it is great quality at a great, affordable price!!