Enter the world of your favorite DC Comics' superheroes and villains in DC Universe Online. Get ready to experience the high-energy action that encapsulates this fabled world, and become engrossed in thrilling battles with or against famed heroes and villains, including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and The Joker.
We join our hero perched atop a granite gargoyle high above the city of Gotham. His eyes squint as he monitors the streets below, searching for crooked criminal conduct. From afar, he hears the alarm from Gotham National Bank and he dives from the darkness into the illumination of the streets. He soars through the canyon of skyscrapers, hearing the buzz of the citizens below that he has chosen to protect. He sees the bank is only a block away — just then a burst of red passes him to join in the fray. As the two heroes approach the crime scene, they hear the creepy cackling of The Joker. This will not be a run-of-the-mill fight for justice, but then again — what is, in the DC Universe?
- Battle with or against your favorite DC Comics heroes and villains, including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and The Joker
- Live out the action and drama in detailed, well-known locations such as Gotham City and Metropolis
- Experience the intensity of the DC Universe in a 3D art style designed by legendary comic book artist Jim Lee
- Take on story-driven adventures created by DC writers
- Extreme customization lets you construct your own hero or villain
- Use the environment to your advantage with the state-of-the-art physics engine that turns the world into your weapon
- 30-day subscription included; Internet connection and additional recurring subscription fees are required to play
Immerse yourself in the intensity that is played out in a carefully detailed 3D world that spans the entire DC Universe with locations such as Gotham City and Metropolis. Create your own custom hero or villain and then embark on story-driven adventures that have been written by famous DC writers. Will you choose to don the cape and mask to fight for good — or are your intentions more sinister?