5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pair of shoes
Published 15 months ago by Daniel E

3.0 out of 5 stars DC Men's Villain Vulc Sneaker,Black/Red,13 D US
I like the shoe but it is too narrow. it seems to be a little snug in the length as well. my foot has not changed for 20 years and most all other shoes I have tried have more room. If you like snug shoes then this is the shoe for you. I recommend getting a size larger.
Published 21 months ago by lon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pair of shoes, October 30, 2013
Daniel E (Toronto, Ontario) - See all my reviews
Im a huge fan of the all black slip on shoes, i simply just needed a new pair and saw these. They are exactly what i expected. Im very happy with my purchase. Stylish and comfortable. Great casual shoes. Avoid wearing them on rainy days, they will get ruined. I no longer have these due to that reason, I am considering purchasing another pair. There is nothing special about these shoes, i rated it 5/5 because its what i expected, The picture is exactly how the shoe looks like,

3.0 out of 5 stars DC Men's Villain Vulc Sneaker,Black/Red,13 D US, April 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ., January 26, 2013
recomendado 100%, todo fue como debia ser sin ningun tipo de inconvenientes, el articulo era como lo descrito, todo bien

2.0 out of 5 stars not comfortable, January 1, 2013
matilda woo (LAKE ELSINORE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Not well designed, too heavy, not a good fit.
needs better sole,
price is reasonable, not much else
prefer another brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Skate Shoes, December 8, 2012
Bought these for my younger cousin. He can't stop talking about them. He calls them "comfy and stylish." He'll probably buy a new pair of these soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars DC Villians, October 26, 2012
Jon M. Pate (LOWELL, AR, US) - See all my reviews
great product and received them very quickly. product was exactly as advertised. very happy with my purchase. great price as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Turns heads, October 6, 2012
A young lady stopped just to take notice of my shoes! She said "those skate shoes are awesome!", and I couldn't agree with her more! They come with a layer of water repellant on them, but I went and bought the kiwi water repellant as the factory repellant wore off quick. I actually had a wave hit my shoe while walking with a friend on the beach, and it wet the inside of my shoe, but beaded up on the outside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with shoe, July 4, 2012
The shoe is good looking and very comfortable. The reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5 is it is a bit narrow if you have very wide feet (which I do). I can no longer wear lace shoes and needed a comfortable all around slip on and this was on sale. It arrived and is a good quality shoe and I'm keeping it assuming it will stretch to my width over time. I recommend for anyone with a wide or semi-wide foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoe, June 14, 2012
Allison W. "Allison" (Aliso Viejo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DC Men's Villain Vulc Skate Shoe (Apparel)
I got these for my husband because I couldn't believe he was still walking around in a pair of Vans that were about to completely fall apart. These shoes are light-weight, casual, black suede slip-on's and they look great with all of his casual clothes. He says they are very comfortable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 8, 2012
i bought my husband these for valentines day because they are red and we arent typical gift givers, and he loves them.