DC Women's Chalet Suede Sneaker,Camel,9 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11" from arch
- Suede upper in a mid-calf snow boot style with a round toe
- Embroidered DC logo on side, fluffy faux fur collar
- D-ring lacing system
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Hit the slopes in style with these sporty Chalet Suede boots from DC Shoes *Suede upper in a mid-calf snow boot style with a round toe *D-ring lacing system *Embroidered DC logo on side, fluffy faux fur collar *11 inch shaft, 16 1/2 inch circumference *Padded and insulated *Textile lining, cushioned insole *Rubber midsole *Rubber traction outsole
DC recognizes the fusion between art and skateboarding, taking footwear to the next level. Delivering uncompromising comfort, durability, and eye-catching fashion, DC is the source for everyday and technical skateboarding footwear.
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 13.7 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00ANL6J5Q
- Item model number: CHALET SUEDE-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
agradezco me la envien en una caja pequeña.
i love, love, love them :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the boots, but if i knew they ran this big I would have went a size or two down. They are really cute, but now I know if I purchase another pair to purchase a size or two... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Rhea Phillips
not good in really cold weather but they are so cute on and perfect if i am not going to be out all day.Published 13 months ago by Diane Mitchell
love them I like different thing that very view have they certainly suite mePublished 15 months ago by shelagh stedmann
They are sooooo comfortable I feel like I'm wearing comfy slippers they aren't heavy at all and go with just about anything can't wait till it gets cold to wear themPublished 16 months ago by Elizabeth
I freakin love these boots!!. I'm injured so it was important to me to find a nice warm pair of boots this winter to help me from getting hurt on the ice and snow. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Kord