Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 29, 2012
why spend 50+ dollars on a sony battery when this one works just as well if not better? I'm already getting a ton more use out of my camcorder just because this new battery lasts twice as long as the original sony.
on November 13, 2011
I wish I had bought this earlier because the battery that came with the camera only lasts a very short time. This is a great, long lasting replacement battery.
on April 17, 2014
Battery works great and arrived fully charged. My only complaint is that it is much thicker than the original one that came with the camera.