5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've used so far!
It's a little pricey, but the bottle lasts you for a long time (even though it doesn't look like it!).

I have very oily, acne prone skin and I've been trying to look for a moisturizer with spf (so that my acne scars don't darken) for a long time.

Published on March 9, 2011 by Cryingivy

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of Greasy, But Does It's Job
Published 22 months ago by NonSponTane

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've used so far!, March 9, 2011
This review is from: DDF Weightless Defense Oil-Free Hydrator UV Moisturizer SPF 45 , 1.7 oz. (Health and Beauty)

The only problem is, a lot of moisturizers that have spf have the same texture as sunscreen (heavy, oily, feels like it's clogging your face). This moisturizer is definitely NOT like that.

High reccomend! Works great under makeup!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of Greasy, But Does It's Job, February 2, 2013
I'm not thrilled with this product because it's so greasy, but it does do what it's supposed to do. I have oily skin, and this only multiplies the shine on my face. It is oil-free, as far as I know, so it will not clog your pores. But if you already have oily skin, I would recommend that you try something else. I have to blot my face after I apply it. On the other hand, if you have dry skin and want a good sunscreen, this would probably work well for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light, July 29, 2011
This product is very light and absorbs well, and doesn't leave me feeling greasy or dry. Seems to work well in the sun, which is why I wanted the SPF. I have combination skin and it isn't making me break out. Glad it has the Sodium hyaluronate, I really wanted a face product that has this miracle molecule in it. Seems to layer well with the Neutrogena Healthy Skin tinted moisturizer I've been using. Packing is great - I like the measured pumps and this type of pump ensures I will get all the product out of the bottle. Overall impressed - I was going to buy my Olay ProX again but couldn't find it for whatever reason, and so far I like the DDF much better!

1.0 out of 5 stars shipped expired product., April 3, 2013
I have used this product before and love it so I ordered this item and I received it out of date. I returned it with a note that the product was shipped with an expired date on the package. With my return I also asked for a new moisturizer. It also was shipped out of date after I made it clear that the first one was expired. With that I returned it and asked for my money back. Needless to say I was very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expiration date is too soon., January 29, 2013
I like the product because I used to use it before.
But the expiration date is March 2013.
I bought this January 2013 and I think the expiration date should be at least 1 year.
Especially for sensitive skin, expiration date does matter.
I am very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hydrator and sunscreen., December 20, 2010
Laura "Laura" (Veracruz, Mexico.) - See all my reviews
I love this Hydrator! It's lightweight and absorbs very quickly. The sunscreen protection is very good too. This is the first time I buy it because the one I used before was discountinued but definitely will buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, I love it, August 31, 2013
It came very well sealed, packaged. The product is working by moisturizing without drying my skin out. So far, I love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 23, 2011
Great product! I guess the price is a bit high
But it is definitely worth the money. I had been used the old version
(SPF 30) and was so disappointed when it was discontinued. Tried this one and this is even better than the
old one. It is easy to apply and it hydrates your skin throughout the day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, skin loves it, July 12, 2014
Love this lightweight moisturizer wtih SPF, lasts a good while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiness, June 1, 2014
Since Turkey is a very sunny country, i found this product very helpfull an safe. Using it dayly. I reccommend everybody.