- Built-in air flow control provides smoother operation during repetitive clamping operations compared to manual clamps
- Solid hold-down clamping bar for durability
- Magnetic ring piston accommodates round or T-slot sensors
- Holding capacity is 750 lb. and maximum clamp bar opening is 99 degrees
- Port size is 1/8" NPT, operating temperature is -14 degrees F to +194 degrees F, and maximum inlet pressure is 89 psi
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.34 shipping
DE-STA-CO 810-S Pneumatic Hold-Down Clamp with Solid Bar, 750 lb Hold Capacity
|Price:||$216.28 ($216.28 / clamp) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Item Weight||3.9 pounds|
The DE-STA-CO 810-S Pneumatic Hold-Down Clamp with solid bar has built-in a... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The DE-STA-CO 810-S Pneumatic Hold-Down Clamp with solid bar has built-in air flow control that provides smoother operation for repeated operations compared to manual clamps. It is made of steel and has a solid clamping bar for durability. The magnetic ring piston accommodates round or T-slot sensors for positioning. The maximum holding capacity is 750 lb. and the maximum clamp bar opening is 99 degrees. The port size is 1/8" NPT. The operating temperature range is -14 degrees F to +194 degrees F. The maximum inlet pressure is 89 psi. It comes with a bolt retainer. Holding screw is sold separately.
Pneumatic clamps require a compressed air hook-up, also known as a pneumatic hook-up, to initiate clamping pressure. They use pressure and a holding screw, also known as a spindle, or an arm to hold a component in place. Pneumatic clamps may have a fixed clamping point at the end of a solid clamping bar, an adjustable holding screw that can be moved down a U-shaped clamping bar, or an arm that extends and rotates to clamp the workpiece.
DE-STA-CO manufactures clamping, gripping, transferring, indexing, and robotic tools. The company was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in Auburn, MI.
What's in the Box?
- 810-S Pneumatic Hold-Down Clamp
- Bolt retainer