5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice suit for price! I'm very happy!
Published 4 months ago by D. Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the jon
I ordered a medium and I have a very large chest and it was actually kind of large on my chest. Also the built in padding is terrible and the lines show A LOT.
Published 7 months ago by Danielle DiLorenzo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice suit for price! I'm very happy!, April 23, 2014
I am 53 - 5:4" and weigh about 135 to 138. I am curvy and wear a full 36C. Dress size 8. The size SMALL fits me very well. I like the way it looks. I like the way it covers. Which is amazing since I haven't purchased a swim suit in years. I was very skeptical and dreaded looking at the mirror. But this suit fits like a light body shaper. I'm soft thru the hips and legs, and this suit does not make me bulge. I put it on with my swim shorts and also my wrap. Very nice!!! I guess I'll get it wet tomorrow and see how it holds up!

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce suit, but check the sizing!, December 16, 2013
This review is from: DECATHLON Shaping Body One-Piece Swimsuit (Apparel)
Seems like a nice suit. Material is a stretchy compression-type. Only issue I had was the sizing- ordered a 38, what I normally wear in a one-piece swimsuit (Speedo, Tyr, etc), and what arrived was indeed a 38 - in Brazilian sizing - equivalent to an Extra-Small in US sizing. I think my tween-age daughter will fit into it in another year or two, but it will never fit me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the jon, January 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I am satisfied, February 7, 2014
My suit arrived 2 weeks after I ordered it. I love the way it fit although I did go a size above the size chart. If you have a larger bottom then consider moving up one more size! I did not and my bottom pokes out from the sides! Other than that I was very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was nervous for no reason!, December 1, 2013
This suit is awesome and looks awesome on me. Great quality- a 42 fits a dress size 14/16 or large. I have to get this in more colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, January 17, 2014
My daughter is on the swim team. This suit lasted for a few weeks, but she is not the best at making sure to rinse the chlorine out after each use, and it is now falling apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, April 22, 2014
Not sure how to rate a basic one piece bathing suit. It fits nice, the sizing is accurate, I'm 5'3, about 110lbs and small fits perfectly. I bought it for swimming laps in the pool as bikinis need constant adjustment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit!, February 20, 2014
The suit fits exactly as described It covers all those parts you need covered and yet it's very comfortable.
Perfect for laps in the pool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great!, June 25, 2014
Yesenia Z (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
I am about 5'5''-5'6'' about 128 lbs and a S-M in black looks great and slimming. The bottom part doesn't cover all of my bottom, but that's ok.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a smooth silhouette, May 29, 2014
Kate "Kate" (Philadelphia, pa United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this suit to train for a triathlon as all my other swimsuits have neck ties, ruching, and are otherwise unsuited for lap swimming. The suit is great, except for the cups in the chest. Whether the suit is wet or dry, they're clearly visible. Once I'm in the water, it doesn't matter, but walking too or from the pool, I have to cross my arms across my chest. Besides that, the fit is flattering, and the legs aren't too high. I'm 5'6", 145, 36c, and the medium fits very comfortably.

Rate and Discover Movies