Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 11, 2014
I should have read the reviews better on this item. The material is cardboard thin and no hole for rear camera. I'm sure the folding stand will fail quickly. Someone else said this in a review but I had not read it.
on December 27, 2014
We got three for our children for Christmas last year. They do work for protection but must be taken off for charging. This sort of negates the purpose as this is probably the point in which most accidental falls would happen... But the kids still love their tablets and use them all the time. But the cases has been tossed under the bed and are never used. I won't say I hate them because they do fit and they do protect, but they don't work as I'd hoped. Had I known earlier, I would have returned them but I thinks it's too late now.
on January 1, 2014
This was a not I expected. The rear camera could not be used once you put the tablet inside of it. The material was not to my liking. This was a gift for my wife and she was not pleased with it.
on November 26, 2013
Great little case. I was a bit skeptical cause it seemed flimsy but I do like it. It's lightweight and it does keep my tablet safe
on January 27, 2014
I bought this for my 10 yr old son knowing that he would need something durable. The heavy elastic bands looked like they would take a beating and so far they have. Unfortunately, the plastic that grips the corners of the tablet have enough material removed from them that they became brittle and broke. He has to slide the grips out of the way to get to the power button. The case does not close while the tablet is plugged in for charging. He also has to take the tablet out of the case in order to use the camera as there is no hole for it in the case. Quite disappointing considering this case claims to be made specifically for the DELL Venue 7. I'm not sure it really was at all.
on December 14, 2013
Very nice case. Fits perfect, only complaint is the top left corner clip blocks the charging port. Not a major issue because you can just slide the clip to the top while it is charging, just a minor thing. Overall a great case, would recommend it.
on January 1, 2014
Unless you put it in backwards you can't charge it while it's in its case. Improper balancing in tripod mode. Corner brackets get in the way of controls...i.e. power button, usb charge slot.
on December 31, 2013
Flimsy case, the slot in the back to stand it up is not very sturdy and will slip out, there is no slot for the camera so if you want to take a picture you will have to take the tablet out of the case to do so, there are better cases out there for similar prices.
on December 17, 2013
I ordered this because I tend to drop things, bad hands. This case works very well and keeps my tablet safe. Happy with the product just wish there were more colors to choose from
on December 29, 2013
Purchased case to go with tablet for my seven year old grandchild. It was the perfect fit. It doesn't snap shut so we to handle more carefully.

See 1 answered question