5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy smell and helps moisturize skin!!!
Published on February 10, 2007 by H. Sauer

2.0 out of 5 stars the SMELL
Regarding Moisture- This body butter does the trick! very soft and smooth and hydrating.
why the low stars? the smell! it does NOT smell like chocolate to me, it smells like a cross between wax and a milkshake which I am not crazy about. It is not HORRIBLE but it is far from ideal. If you were looking for a coco smell, keep looking!
Published on March 10, 2011 by LimeyLe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy smell and helps moisturize skin!!!, February 10, 2007
This review is from: DELON Intense Moisturizing White Chocolate Body Butter 6.9oz/196g (Misc.)
I have tried using different body lotions and body butters throughout the years, but have never noticed that any of them significantly helped my dry skin in the winter. The Delon body butters are different. They have a consistancy that is creamy (not oily), and they absorb quickly into the skin. My mother bought me a five-pack of these at Costco (where they were much cheaper), but she has since told me that they are no longer there (holiday merchandise, most likely).

Anyway, I have only tried two of the five scents, Olive and White Chocolate. I particularly recommend the white chocolate scent because it lasts all day. I am a middle school teacher, and my students are commenting all day that they smell the white chocolate scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Delon body butters, March 1, 2012
I've been buying Delon body butters for a long time and I love them.

Thick, rich, creamy but not oily, melts into the skin. I loved coconut for a long time until I found white chocolate.

WOW!

This stuff smells like white confection, yum. I get so many compliments on it and yeah, the guys especially love it. Everyone wants to know what it is and where they can get some. Not only does it smell fabulous but it really does the job of softening skin.

Stock up.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG - LOVE. THIS. STUFF., April 2, 2007
P. Sanders "pass1on" (Portland, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
I in no way intended to fall in deep, deep, passionate love with this body butter - but I did. Alas, it is hard to find now so if you can get it BUY IT! It smells so good for so long, plus with my regular perfume on top it just all turns into one big yummy smelling lovefest all day. I have never enjoyed a body moisturizer like this. (I know I don't usually sound this frickin' crazy.)

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, October 16, 2010
i love this creme! it smells uber-delicious! it makes me want to eat it! the greatest comment i ever got on it was from a guy friend "you smell really good....it's actually quite distracting." yup....

5.0 out of 5 stars Like swimming in hot cocoa, December 27, 2007
This stuff is to die for. When you put it on, you feel and smell like your are swimming in a hot tub of hot cocoa. LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars White Chocolate + Wife = Happy, May 6, 2007
Ok, I am sure this moisturizes well but let's get down to brass tacks. Let's just say this...there's nothing that beats having your wife moisturize with this after her shower and just before bedtime. Enjoy a midnight chocolately snack in the comforts of your own bed with your betrothed.

4.0 out of 5 stars THE LOWDOWN ON THE SMELL, June 15, 2011
LindseyMarie (Long Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
So I was a little nervous because I read both that this smelled delicious and that it smelled weird - like crayons. Here's what I say:

It doesn't smell quite like crayons, but it doesn't smell like chocolate either BUT THEN AGAIN white chocolate doesn't smell like regular chocolate does it? I think it definitely smells like white chocolate - VERY SWEET! And the lotion is great, very creamy.

I gave this item four stars; I deducted a star because although this product seems great, I am a lotion fanatic and it doesn't quite have the quality and aroma of a five star lotion. It's yummy but it doesn't make me think "Oh my god, I'd pay 30 bucks for a bottle!" It was worth the price, I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 20, 2014
Pam (new york) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful thick creamy body cream and the smell is really pretty and lasts all day. Its a true chocolate scent and I get many comments on how great the smell is and how everyone wants to know where I purchased this. Its really a fabulous cream and the price is too. I will buy again-thankyou!

5.0 out of 5 stars One word for this product..YUM!!, May 29, 2013
I've used several Delon body butters over the years, and hit the jackpot with the white chocolate scent! For a confirmed chocoholic, this is an exercise in trying not to lick one's own arm. Oh..and it leaves me feeling silky-soft from top to toe.

5.0 out of 5 stars delon body butter, March 27, 2007
I also have the chocolate and love love love it. Costco now has the spring collection out. I am on my way to get it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›