Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on May 14, 2014
I discovered this cream in a dusty little shop in my building this winter, and I got it because I couldn't get to the CVS for my regular brand. I was ASTOUNDED at the effect of this cream. You know those little bumps you get on the outside of your thighs and outside of your arms, and sometimes on the rear? Well, GONE. They are GONE. My skin has never felt like this. And the smell? I walk into a room and people are like, "mmmm! what is that..?" And when they find it's me, they are like, what is that??? I have used cream all over my body every day of my life, and I have what I would call mediterranean skin, but not too dark. And I will never use anything else. The smell is amazing, the texture is thick, but you can regulate it if its too thick for you. I have already shared this with 5 women at my work who were like, what is that?? So. Amazing product. Great find.
on July 31, 2012
I live outside in the summer and consequently get lots of exposure to sun, wind, etc. This body butter replenishes moisture and doesn't disappear leaving only a cloying scent like so many other brands. I highly recommend this product and have ordered and used it for 5+ years.
on March 8, 2014
I love this moisturizer! It not only smells great but it is one of the best body butters I have ever tried. I bough A pkg of 4
And I am purchasing another 4 just to make sure I always have it on hand. I definitely recommend giving it a try!
on April 25, 2010
I was looking for a long time specifically for a coconut scented body butter that wasn't full of tons of chemicals like The Body Shop's moisturizers. On the jar it says it's made in Canada. They shipped it much earlier than Amazon projected too; it was here in about 2 days. I wanted to smell like the beach and this is it! It is a white cream and when you put it on it melts into your skin and doesn't leave you feeling oily or full of residue at all like some heavy butters can. This feels light, refreshing and soothing to my skin. I immediately got a compliment on how I smelled with the very first person I ran into after putting just a quarter sized dab of it on! It smells tropical and makes me think about being under palm trees. It is quite a natural scent too, not too overpowering or artificial smelling but simply present and the scent lasts all day.. I could even smell it a little bit the next day when I put my nose to my skin. I say buy it!
on January 21, 2014
The best lotion ever - and at a reasonable price. Non-greasy, absorbs into the skin, not sticky feeling and moisturizes all day. Use as a full body lotion and the best facial moisturizer on the market. Mango and olive oil versions are equally good.
VINE VOICEon June 24, 2012
I have been a fan of this brand of body butters for a long time. I have used many different brands but I really feel that the Delon brand is outstanding.

The scent of coconut is very pleasing and makes me feel like I'm at the beach in the middle of Summer. The texture of the creme is not heavy or greasy. It goes on light, absorbs quickly, makes my skin feel wonderful and smells devine.

Try the White Chocolate, too. Fabulous!
on April 22, 2011
Wow, I absolutely LOVE this body butter! It smells INCREDIBLE, a nice coconut smell, not a watered-down lotion smell like a lot of other "coconut" lotions and body butters I've tried. It also keeps its scent all day long! I didn't have to layer it with anything. It's not that it's overpowering at all, it's just perfect. You also don't have to use a lot of it, I just barely dabbed my fingertips on it and it would do half a leg! So smooth! This has been my scent of choice since I bought it, I haven't used any other lotions, body butters or even perfumes! I highly suggest this if you want a nice coconut scent, it reminds me of the beach! =) Perfect for summer!
on November 19, 2011
This product leaves a light coconut scent to the skin that is just heavenly.
Your skin will be hydrated without being too greasy or cloyingly scented. The only reason why I didn't rate this five stars is because I wish they would fill the container completely.
on June 6, 2015
This moisturizing body butter is great. The cream is luxurious and thick. It has a nice smell of coconut. I noticed even when I shower the next day its still on. It is far the best body butter I have purchased. The price is good, too. I got 4 containers for $22. I highly recommend this product! I will definetely buy again.
on October 27, 2015
I love this stuff!! I have already ordered 4 jars of this moisturizer. I gave one jar to my daughter and now she is hooked on it too. Another thing I can tell you every time I use it someone always comments how nice I smell.