5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Pink & Zebra Tent
This Pop Up Canopy is absolutely AWESOME!!!! People notice us and we really do stand out when we put it up.
Published on November 4, 2011 by Roanie11

2.0 out of 5 stars Zebra tent
I like the design of the tent it was a Lil difficult to assemble by myself. I wasn't pleased with the bag it was cheap and when putting the tent back in it ripped on the first use.
Published on March 21, 2012 by Hash brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Pink & Zebra Tent, November 4, 2011
This review is from: DELTA Canopies - 10'x10' Pop up 4 Wall Canopy Party Tent Gazebo Ez Zebra/Pink E

2.0 out of 5 stars Zebra tent, March 21, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Tent is cool, accessories are junk and NO WARRANTY!!!, March 1, 2014
Buyer beware!
The tent is good quality so far(I have only used it 3 times) the bag to transport it has already fallen apart. The zipper broke and the straps to carry it have ripped off.
They only offer a 14 day defect warranty, which is CRAZY who would use it enough in that short of time to know if it is junk!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty! But a little less than practical., February 8, 2014
I love the color! Everyone knows when I am at events now! The only issues that I had with it was that it came out of the box kind of dirty, and the legs stick really bad. To the point where the peg gets stuck almost sideways. Definitely works better with 4 people. Maybe with time it will be come easier to take up and down. Other than that I absolutely love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, November 2, 2013
I really like the tent it is cute and defiantly an eye catcher. The frame and is very sturdy and constructed well. The walls are mis-sewn and I don't think will hold up very long. The Bag on the other had is CRAP. The first time I used it the zipper came off the track and the side seam ripped all the way down. I plan on contacting the company for a new bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Attention Grabber!!!!, May 13, 2013
I absolutely love that I purchased this tent! I just had my first event to sell my products and I had people across the park who saw the tent and had to come check it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 13, 2012
This is just what my daughter was looking for. The sides are great. This is going to help her business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful canopy!, May 17, 2014
I love this canopy, we get recognized from far away at events from patrons. Attracts attention and customers. Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Eyecatching and Awesome!, May 12, 2014
My daughter and I bought this to use as a venue for participating in local market days - and the first market that we used it, there was a constant trickle of other vendors asking where we had gotten it, saying how absolutely eye-catching it was, and asking what we thought of it so far. The frame is excellent-quality, and easy for two people to put up - one to take down, although it is pretty heavy, when packed. We both need to carry, or pop it onto a dolly for one person to move. Having all four sides is a bonus, too. I don't have the impression so far that the fabric will stand up to constant and weekly use - but it should do very well for the 4-6 events yearly that we plan. And if we can get replacement canopies and side panels - we're good to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars attention getting!, June 16, 2013
Buying this bright tent has been a very smart business move for me. I use my tent at several events selling cakes and baked items. The set up is easy with a person or two to assist . Bright colors stand out among all the blue, white and tan tents & can be seen from a distance even from the road :) The only change I would make is for the carrying case to be better, the strap should be more sturdy as it is beginning to detach from the bag after only four uses . And wheels would assist with the weight. Overall very happy with my purchase. Also arrived with in 3 days of ordering !

Rate and Discover Movies