Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DEMARINI BRUISER WTDXBSP SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL BAT 34" 28 OZ. ASA NSA ISA
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 19, 2011
Everyone on my slowpitch softball team loves using my Demarini Bruiser bat. This is my 2nd one. I loved it so much that I bought another one just in case I lose one and can no longer find an exact replacement. I hardly put anything into my swing and hit homers in every game, sometimes more than one in a game. Before I got this bat, I had only hit a homerun once or twice in my entire 24 yrs of playing softball.
on February 12, 2012
Tried this bat for a .375 compression ball and it failed to perform. Single wall bat that might work better with a higher compression ball. Switched to a 375 tuned bat and back to hitting homers. Has a nice grip.
on February 21, 2012
Ok bat, I found it later for a better price.
It shiped fast
Came with manufactures warrenty
does not hit good in cold weather
has a decent pop to it
on December 18, 2012
quality is good shipping was fast the design is cool and over all it is a solid bat, dont plan on smashing 400' home runs but it will get you on base.
on April 7, 2012
the slow pitch season has not begun yet so i have not game used the bat .the weight is nice and the balance is good.price was right sd
on December 9, 2012
This bat has served me very well and I love the balance of it. Everyone reaches for my bat when heading out to home plate.