5.0 out of 5 stars Preventative, March 16, 2013
This review is from: DERMAdoctor Photodynamic Therapy energizing eye renewal cream (Misc.)
If you're looking for something preventative, for me the buck stops here. I just went through a 90$ eye cream for 5 months only to get clogged pores and more saggy eyelids. I went to Sephora to get anything to help with my eyelids bc putting on my eyeshadow was getting difficult and I had a overall tired look. The specialist recommended Dermadoctor and off I went home to try the sample. It is a very light serum and is ideal for those who have acne prone and get milia under there eyes. As soon as I put it on my eyelids begin to burn and I don't have sensitive skin, but sometimes I take that as a sign that magic is happening. After 5 minutes I looked at my eyes and they were so open and lifted that it made my face look so much more vibrant. You can use this under your eyes as well and the results are just divine. I do however use another eye cream on top bc the serum is little to dry for my eyes personally but this product gets a 10 in my book. The shipping was fast and I also got a sample.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyelift in a jar, April 16, 2014
Excellent product, works well as others have stated. Think of it as an eyelift in a jar. Try this and avoid surgery. Its activated by light-so cool and unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great product!, March 8, 2014
This is not a new product for me -I love this product -and found it on Amazon for $14.00 less than I pay for it at Sephora. I will always order from Amazon going forward. Terrific buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 8, 2014
As expected.

DERMAdoctor Photodynamic Therapy energizing eye renewal cream
$64.98
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.