Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DERMAdoctor Photodynamic Therapy Energizing Eye Renewal Cream
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 16, 2013
If you're looking for something preventative, for me the buck stops here. I just went through a 90$ eye cream for 5 months only to get clogged pores and more saggy eyelids. I went to Sephora to get anything to help with my eyelids bc putting on my eyeshadow was getting difficult and I had a overall tired look. The specialist recommended Dermadoctor and off I went home to try the sample. It is a very light serum and is ideal for those who have acne prone and get milia under there eyes. As soon as I put it on my eyelids begin to burn and I don't have sensitive skin, but sometimes I take that as a sign that magic is happening. After 5 minutes I looked at my eyes and they were so open and lifted that it made my face look so much more vibrant. You can use this under your eyes as well and the results are just divine. I do however use another eye cream on top bc the serum is little to dry for my eyes personally but this product gets a 10 in my book. The shipping was fast and I also got a sample.
on December 26, 2014
I love it, won't use another eye cream. I have tried others but they break me out and create a rash under my eye. I really love this product. I am 28 years old and it helps with preventative aging and the dark circles around my eyes. It does it all I need it to do for me and also keeps my eyes very well hydrated. I recommend this product. I will not go with anything else. I am hooked and it works really well for my age category. I am able to go without makeup to work and my eyes look so refreshed.
on April 26, 2016
I love this stuff! My eye lids droop down a bit and make me look asleep, or angry. My sister told me about this brand and I've been using it for a year or more. I love it. When I ran out, I noticed how sleepy I looked. Ordered more and boom, no more droopy eye lids.
on September 16, 2015
I used this product all up. Frankly I saw no real difference in the area around my skin. It is smooth and silky and I liked that. Otherwise would not spend the money for this again.
on April 16, 2014
Excellent product, works well as others have stated. Think of it as an eyelift in a jar. Try this and avoid surgery. Its activated by light-so cool and unique.
on April 7, 2015
It's good, but I've found better. It's also irritating to my upper eyelids, so I only use it under my eyes.
on March 8, 2014
This is not a new product for me -I love this product -and found it on Amazon for $14.00 less than I pay for it at Sephora. I will always order from Amazon going forward. Terrific buy!
on June 28, 2016
Dried my eyes although I was very careful. Will not recommend it to people with sensitive eyes. No energizing effect whatsoever.
on May 14, 2015
the only eye cream that is gentle enough for your eyelids. this is a product I don't go without. use it after the shower
on September 8, 2014