|Item Weight||8.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.4 x 12 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||DCD760KL|
|Size||15.20in. x 11.90in. x 4.40in.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver Kit
|Price:||$167.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight Design Minimizes User Fatigue
- Fits In Tight Spaces With Its Compact 8.2" Size
- 0rpm-500rpm/0rpm-1,700rpm Dual-speed Range Delivers Optimal Performance
- Lightweight design (4.0 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm delivers optimal performance
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Compact batteries (DC9181) are compatible with the existing system of DEWALT 18-volt power tools produced since 1996
- Compact size (8.2-inch) allows users to fit into tight spaces;
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Voltage||18 Volts||18 Volts||20 Volts||20 Volts|
|Battery Cell Composition||lithium ion||NiCAD||lithium ion||lithium ion|
|Item Weight||Information not provided||3 pounds||3.64 pounds||Information not provided|
|Dimensions||4.5 inches x 15.38 inches x 12 inches||4.7 inches x 14.75 inches x 13.5 inches||4.25 inches x 13.88 inches x 9.88 inches||8.5 inches x 10.63 inches x 3.69 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
|The compact, lightweight design of this drill/driver makes drilling overhead or in tight spaces a cinch. View larger.|
Enjoy quick, reliable drilling thanks to the drill/drivers 17 clutch settings. View larger.
Efficient and powerful, the DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a must-have for any job site or professional shop. It offers 17 clutch settings, an LED work light for improved visibility in tight spaces or low-light conditions, and features a user-friendly design that keeps things simple so you can get the job done right the first time. It also offers the convenience of a dual speed range of 0-500/0-1,700 rpm for optimal versatility.
Lightweight, Compact Design for Tight Spaces
Weighing in at just 4 pounds with a length of 8.2 inches, the DCD760KL lets you work all day without putting excessive strain on wrists and hands, which helps boost productivity. Its compact size also makes it easy for you to drill in tight spaces like under sinks, and in corners, or a closet.
Lithium-Ion Batteries for Long-Lasting, Quick-Charging Performance
The DCD760KL is powered by compact Lithium-Ion batteries that are compatible with the existing system of DEWALT 18-volt power tools produced since 1996. These batteries are far lighter weight than nicad batteries, charge in just 30 minutes, and are long lasting, so you can minimize downtime.
The DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, one-year free service contract, and two-year free service contract on the batteries.
What's in the Box
Drill/driver, two compact Lithium-Ion batteries, 30-minute yellow top Lithium/nicad charger, and heavy-duty kit box.
|Fasten and finish hard wood projects with this 18-volt drill/driver.|
Top Customer Reviews
Basically, you're reading these reviews to see if you can justify dropping the extra coin on this puppy, right? Why not get an off-brand for 1/2 the price? Well, it's up to you, but I think if you go for something cheaper you'll regret it in a year or two. Read on for why that is.
This drill kit has a couple major things going for it:
- Very well balanced. You may not think about it when you first pick it up, but the weight of the battery vs the weight of the motor, separated by the handle matters. A lot. You need to be able to do things with it one-handed (even though you shouldn't! Seriously, be safe. Get another set of hands if you need it.), and you need to be able to have control where you can focus less about the drill shifting in your hands and more about where you're aiming it. This is probably the best balanced drill I've ever used.
- Comes with an extra battery pack. Another thing that has saved me time... countless times. Oh shoot, you could only work for 20 minutes because you forgot to recharge the battery? No problem! Switch to your backup while the dead battery charges. When you finish, move the recharged battery back to the drill while the backup recharges. Then you put it all away.
- Incredibly sturdy construction. I've dropped and kicked this thing accidentally quite a few times, and not only is it still operational, it's not even got a scratch!Read more ›
We use the Hole Pro adjustable hole cutters a lot and the low speed setting is perfect for good cutting speed and having enough power to cut 8-1/4" holes in TJI or plywood. The middle speed we have learned makes for smoother cutting with hole saws though we have switched to using Blue Boar TCT hole cutters 90% of the time. We can easily cut 6" holes in inch thick plywood with an 18 volt cordless and the very efficient Blue Boar hole cutters.
Hole Pro X-230 Kit: 1-7/8" to 9" and all fractional sizes in between. Infinitely Adjustable Cutter with Twin Tungsten Carbide Blades needs ¼ drill power of a hole saw to quickly cut Plywood Sheetrock Plaster Fiberglass OSB Plastic MDF Hardie Board
Blue Boar TSF-12 - 12 Piece Tungsten Carbide Deep Hole Saw Kit - Cut 10x Faster, 3x Larger, and 40x more holes per battery charge versus bi-metal hole saws in wood, chipboard, plaster, MDF, cement board, etc. Deep side slots for fast plug removal
The DCD760 has only two speeds but a strong gearbox and an excellent chuck. The DeWalt drills are the only ones that never seem to loosen while drilling or hammering. The Makita and Hitachi are easily the worst chucks and we only use them to drive screws.Read more ›
The only thing that caused me a problem at first was the brake for the drill motor. If I didn't securely tighten the bits, meaning tightening the drill bit, etc. at a high clutch setting, after a few times of using the drill/driver the bit would come loose. The brake stopped the drill motor so well that the chuck would open and the bit would be loose. I would expect that as the brake wears a little it might not stop the motor so quickly and it won't be a problem. However, I wouldn't want this option changed. It is nice to have it stop that quickly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect 12 volt drill for the boat. Plenty of power and torque. Easy to carry around. Nicely balanced. Will definitely buy another one if/when this one wears out.Published 3 months ago by CTyson (Consignment)
Excellent tool, I run the snot out of them and they make the energizer bunny look badPublished 5 months ago by Merkava IV
TIP: Here's a little tip for all you reviewers out there: Put the product through its paces prior to writing a review. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Tim the Tool Man
Nice light drill that is a little smaller and might help get the job done with having to rely on a right angle drill. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Nataliya Witt
I bought this bad boy for my hubby as a Christmas present and he absolutely loves it. Very powerful, cordless, light weight, not too loud and gets the job done quickly!Published 9 months ago by Meyourz