Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 25, 2013
Wow. This thing is really bright. We walk our dogs (sometimes at night) and need to be able to see what's happening. This light is awesome. I like the belt clip, and the pivoting head. The magnet and kick stand is also a nice feature. , . I really like the rechargeable battery. We bought it four months ago, and haven't used it a lot, but the light is still really bright without any recharging .

This work light, along with the charger, is not inexpensive, but if it keeps performing the way it has, it will be worth the cost.
on November 6, 2012
This flashlight is compact, but powerful! I lost power for over 48 hours due to hurricane Sandy and thank goodness I had just received this flashlight. I had it pointed at my ceiling and it lit up my entire room (I did a lot of reading during the outage). It clips nicely to your belt which is great for when you have to walk the dogs. Highly recommend this flashlight!
on October 18, 2014
Nice light but has quite a spot component to it. I also have the 12v Milwaukee LED light and two things surface. 1) the Milwaukee is much better as a work light since a spot light is more like a flashlight. And 2) the Dewalt has a much better form factor and features that really work. The magnet on the Milwaukee barely holds it still, and it's shape prevents it from pointing easily in many directions.

In a nutshell, I'd say the dewalt is more of a every-day light especially when not doing tool work, and the Milwaukee is an excellent wide spectrum work light. If I was plumbing, doing electrical or digging around in a hole or chimney, I would use the Milwaukee hands down. If I want to know whats going bump in the night or what's crawling around the back yard, then definitely the Dewalt.

Really, the Milwaukee produces a beautiful wide spot-free distribution of light. I just wish it was more like the operation of the dewalt. Oh well. Can't have everything.
on January 7, 2016
I have only had it a couple of weeks since getting this for Christmas. The magnetic feature is great...the bottom is heavy so it does not adhere well when trying to attach horizontal, but not a show stopper.

I attach it to my tool box and have been going to get it whenever I have needed a light. It's super bright. Plus side, even my 18month old gets play time with this when he's trying to help and I don't have to worry about him damaging it.
on July 3, 2015
Absolutely love this product!! No more batteries to go dead. If you own a 12volt Dewalt tool and have extra batteries this is a must have. The light is bright and the clip and magnets let you attach to about anything. I used it recently under a vehicle and it clipped right to the frame, worked perfectly. The head swivels and you can aim the light where you want it. I had been looking at Lowes for months at this item but I thought $50.00 was too high. I am glad I found it on Amazon at a reasonable price.
on January 12, 2014
This is a GREAT little portable work light / spot light / flash light (whatever you want to use it for). It won't light up a large area, but if you're working on something specific... VERY HANDY!!

The battery charges very quickly and lasts for a long time. I've used it at least 12 hours and it's still on its first charge.
It's small and compact... fits nicely in the palm of your hand. Has a strong beam of light, a comparable flashlight would easily cost you $40 or more (and that's just comparing the light that it emits).

It has a metal belt clip, a 358 degree swivel head that rotates to almost any position. It has a little fold out stand so you can securely set it on the ground.

I LOVE this feature more than I thought I would... It has built-in magnets, so it can be attached to anything metal, great for working on your car, etc. Magnets are easily strong enough to hang from anything metal... it will hang securely upside-down and you wouldn't have to worry about it coming down on your head.

It can be used for hours and hours straight and the bulb (or any other parts) get hot (warm, yes.).

All around GREAT little versicle and very HANDY light... inside or outside.
on July 23, 2014
I had bought a Dewalt impact driver that came with a spare battery a while back, so getting this light that shared the same battery was a no-brainer. The combination of a Lithium Ion battery and an LED lamp means it has a really long charge.

This light is bright, sturdy, and easily positioned and directed toward my work. I don't use the clip for this purpose, but I guess the clip might be a little low on the light to property support the light while it's clipped to clothing. Instead, I use the little fold-out stand, or the magnets on the back. It hardly matters how the body of the light is positioned, though: the head swivels 360 degrees on one axis, and 180 on another. It's easy to put light exactly where you want it, no matter how the body of the light is resting.
on October 27, 2015
this thing is really badass. works great so far,

my only concern so far is the magnets seem a little weak when the battery is attached to it, so i do not advise to smack this thing or abruptly touch it in any way shape or form while its hanging on metal

other than that, its a really solid tool
on October 11, 2015
I received this light as an extra when I bought a DeWalt drill many years ago. After dropping it from 20 plus feet, and multiple other drops it was time to replace.. I receive many compliments on it due to it"s strong magnet. As long as DeWalt keep making these batteries for this light , I'll keep buying this flashlight
on January 9, 2014
Selected this to go along with the cordless drill due to same battery. Very nice light, small size, magnet mount sure helps! Like the swivel to set light just where I want and need it. Solidly built, passes the "drop test"!