|Part Number||Self-leveling Cross Line Laser|
|Item Weight||3.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.3 x 9 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||DW087K|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||90 Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year Free Service Contract, 3 Year Limited Warranty|
DEWALT DW087K Horizontal and Vertical Self-Leveling Line Laser
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Easy one-button operation
- Accurate to 1/8-inch at 30 feet
- Built-in magnetic pivot bracket for easy mounting on metal surfaces
- Features an out-of-level flashing indicator that kicks into gear when out of level
- Three AA batteries included for increased 20 hours of run time
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This precise line laser lets you take on complex projects with confidence.
Features one-button operation and a magnetic pivot bracket.
Whether you're lining up lighting fixtures or flooring, the DEWALT self-leveling line laser eliminates the need for clumsy chalk lines or time-consuming calculations. This efficient tool offers self-leveling within 5 degrees, allowing for a quick, easy, and reliable measurement. Plus it is accurate to within 1/8-inch at a distance of 30 feet.
Convenient, Durable Design with Magnetic Bracket
Built for easy use, the DW087K offers one-button operation--no complicated menus to worry about. It also features a built-in, magnetic pivot bracket that allows the level to be mounted quickly and easily on metal surfaces. And, when working indoors, the level's red laser line is visible at a distance of 50 feet.
A set of three AA batteries can supply over 20 hours of run time, so battery changes are few and far between.
Durable Housing and Protective Kit Box
The DW087K's over-molded housing helps maintain calibration under tough job-site conditions, and the sturdy kit box protects the laser between uses.
The DW087K self-leveling line laser comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
One DEWALT DW087K self-leveling line laser, three AA batteries, and a kit box.
Use the line laser to measure
acoustical drop ceilings.
Make fast work of steel
Install cabinets with
confidence and precision.
Take on chair rail installation
and other detailed finishing projects.
Top Customer Reviews
If you put this in the corner of a room, you can project laser lines the whole room. Then you just work on what ever you have to do. Laying tiles, hanging cabinets, etc. Very convenient, seems like the batteries last long time, and comes with sturdy case you can throw it in the back of your truck. I wanted to get the one from Hilti, but the price is more than double for same thing. I think I made a great choice and highly recommend.
- Well designed, durable contractor grade lockable injection molded case, made from recycled materials! Includes dedicated space for manual and an extra set of batteries (Way to go Dewalt!!)
- Strong Magnetic base with a 'functional' 180 degree rotating rear base plate.
- Includes multiple mounting options.
- Appears to be 'water resistant' (Not personally tested)
- Powerful class 2 laser. Strong horizontal and/or vertical laser projection on walls and ceiling.
- Some think it's pricey. Following the theme "you get what you pay for", I think it's well priced for the performance and features offered. To each his own.
- Laser projection on floors is much weaker than I expected. This was my biggest disappointment and resulting 4 stars. (Note to the Flooring folks)
- Mounting 'clamp' is designed for thin metal such as a ceiling tile grid or piece of thin angle iron. For perspective, you'll struggle to fit a wooden ruler in the clamp.
- Users Manual. I'd love to meet the Dewalt Employee or committee who decided it was a good idea to combine multiple languages in one over-sized, cluttered & confusing poster style manual. Every description/picture requires you to 'search' the entire poster for the language you know. Tip for Dewalt: If your intent was to save paper/printing costs, then at least separate the languages into sections on the poster sized piece of paper you currently use. Everyone, regardless of background will thank you for the improved readability!!
i recently purchased a chalkline for personal use, actually i have about 400sq/ft of tin ceiling to install over the weekend. unfortunately, the laser came to the house and when i turned it on, it wouldn't stop blinking. this is common when the laser resting on an unlevel surface, but having called DeWalt tech, it turns out the laser was defective. i was amazed, i guarantee UPS would have a hard time abusing this thing anymore that my coworkers and i have on a regular basis. Nonetheless, i emailed Amazon about the issue and a short while later they sent an email with a link to print out a prepaid return label. I contacted them at 4pm yesterday, and they overnighted a replacement laser to me that arrived to my door less than 20 hours later! all i had to do was drop off the prepaid package to a UPS store and that completed the transaction. I have to hand it to Amazon, at a time when customer service is an afterthought in most businesses, they have gone above and beyond and for that i am thankful. great laser, even better customer service!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very sturdy but awkward to place. Broken, absolute will need a replacement. But I threw it away. I'm not a carpenter.Published 2 months ago by Brian Heward