|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 1.4 x 0.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||DW2054|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Full Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DEWALT DW2054 1/4-Inch Compact Magnetic Bit Tip Holder
|Price:||$6.52 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.26 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for at-home applications such as building a deck or hanging drywall
- Eliminates wobbling and slipping while driving screws
- Bit tip holder is magnetic so screws won't fall off
- Barrel-shaped, self-retracting guide sleeve helps users drill without touching screw
- Prevents scratches and scrapes
- Self-retracting guide sleeve protects fingers and holds screws in place while eliminating wobbling and slipping
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
As the title implies, the bit is magnetic, so screws wont fall off. One exceptionally useful feature is a barrel-shaped, self-retracting guide sleeve designed to help users drill without having to touch the screw. Not only does this prevent annoying scratches and scrapes, it also makes it easy to push in long screws. Simply grasp the barrel and put your drill to work. Anyone looking to increase their drilling efficiency will be pleased with DeWalts Compact Magnetic Drive Guide. No more wobbling and slipping means no more damaged projects.
Whats in the box
DeWALT DW2054 Compact Magnetic Drive Guide
The DeWALT story
DeWalt Products Company was formed in 1922 in Leola, Pennsylvania. The first product was an electric universal woodworking machine known as the DeWalt "Wonder-Worker." Today the DeWALT Power Tools line consists of over 200 electric power tools and over 800 accessories including: drills and hammer drills; screwdrivers; circular, chop, miter, table, reciprocating, and jig saws; planers; impact wrenches; die, angle, and bench grinders; shears; nibblers; sanders; laminate trimmers; routers, and plate joiners.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
In the end, when you are on the end of a tall ladder and you would rather be holding onto the ladder than holding onto the screw so you can drive it, this is the tool for you. Also, if you will be driving a lot of screws in wood and you don't want the skin of your fingertips worn off as you steady each screw for driving, buy one of these!
Don't worry about dumb people giving bad reviews, this is a great piece to have and its cheap.
The magnetic drive guide solves those problems and another.
1) It uses short, cheap bits - so you spend less on replacement parts.
2) You can hold the outer barrel of the guide (it doesn't spin with the drill) so you can guide in long screws without the bit slipping off.
3) It's magnetic, so it holds screws. You can point your drill down, and the bit stays on.
4) The outer barrel makes using slotted screws more manageable (although I usually only use it to take them out and replace them with phillips screws).
I've been using them for the 10(?) years that they've been on the market. I've worn a few of them out, but I try and never drive a screw without one.
what did I do before the days of magnetic tip holders?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are the only sleeves that I know of with good magnets.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Just a heads up , it DOES NOT fit into the bit holder on the handle side of the Dewalt DCD790Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
stripped the first time I tried to drill self tapping screws into sheet metal... JUNKPublished 1 month ago by Greg Nolte