Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Price:$10.80+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 18, 2011
When I bought this about a year ago, it was difficult to find though came as a bonus blade packaged with a DeWalt jigsaw. Glad to see Amazon has it as it is a very handy blade to have.

My saw is a Bosch 1590EVSK and this blade wouldn't work with it until I removed the bent-wire blade guard at the front of the saw. Thankfully, this piece pulled out with a pinch and a bit of wiggling. To check that your saw is compatible, you must have unobstructed access in front of a typical blade all the way to the front of the shoe, for the full height of the blade.

For my project, I needed to cut off ceiling joists from below, all the way through to the underside of the floor above. This blade did the trick with ease. It would be similarly useful for cutting wall joists to the inside face of a finished wall.
on August 29, 2011
I'd give it 5 stars if it were priced a bit better. Quite expensive for a specialty item that most people would probably only need occasionally. That said, when you need to make a clean flush cut with a jigsaw, this is incredibly handy to have in your blade collection. Make a note however, that because of its width, there is no scrolling ability with it. Anyone who uses a jigsaw on a fairly regular basis should have one of these on hand.

Note: 9/13/11; D. dill commented on my review that the blade actually doesn't actually cut completely flush to a surface. This is true, the design is slightly flawed. See my response to the comment below to solve this problem. I was going to post pictures, but now see that's not an option. I'm not taking the time to do a video.
on November 28, 2011
How many times have you needed to use the jig saw in a custom cut of something, only to realize that you can not complete the cut due to a wall or a brace? This blade will take the cut all the way to such a wall or brace neatly and effortlessly.
on July 28, 2013
Needed to flush cut were I had limited access. No way I could use the Sawsall or a hand saw. These little jems solved my problem, although they were a bit expensive compared to other jigsaw blades. It would be nice if they had one with teeth that could also cut metal,as hitting a nail takes he edge off. On clean wood these blades cut very well.
on October 23, 2013
I was a bit surprised with this purchase . DeWalt put some brain power in this blade. Take your time and does a supper job. Yes,when the time comes I will buy again. Remember,take your time while using it.
on November 19, 2015
I tested it with several Dewalt jigsaws. The blade inserted into the Dewalt 331, but it was about 1/8 inch shy of being flush to the front of the saw. The Dewalt Compact Jigsaw, which I believe is the 317, works perfectly with it, though. I remember that, about 10 years ago or so, Dewalt used to advertize the flush blade and the compact jigsaw together as a special feature. I suspect that there are a lot of other jigsaws that are constructed such that this blade will give you a flush-to-the-wall cut, but you'd have to experiment a bit. Older jigsaws, in particular.
on December 6, 2012
This Dewalt DW3311 Flush cut jug saw blade is a nice accessory and handy when needed. Well made and fits their T type
blade holder.
on February 23, 2015
Thought I could use this on my Makita 4350 FCT jigsaw. Not happening , different platform. I have a junker jigsaw , haven't tried it, but I
l'll probably get to it post Nibiru. Wasn't needed anyway, going in the junk drawer.
on April 17, 2014
Used this to flush cut a gate hinge post during the weekend with first rate results. They're a very coarse tooth so any contact with nails will destroy it but we all knew that anyway. Given that no one in NZ imports these, I felt the price to be acceptable.
on February 25, 2012
This is one of those items you like to have in your tool box for that special job. The special blade for flush cuts will save you time and headaches when you need to make a cut close to a wall or other object.