The DEWALT 7 1/4-Inch Heavy-Duty Circular Saw features a unique rear pivoting point for setting a depth of cut while keeping hands behind the machine at all times. This heavy-duty circular saw has a powerful 15.0 Amp motor and a heavy-gauge aluminum alloy base for a long tool life and maximum durability on even the roughest of job sites. Other features include an electric brake that safely stops the blade after use, a versatile bevel capacity of 50 degrees, and a heavy-duty kit box for securely transporting and storing the machine.
From the Manufacturer
This saw has a powerful 15 amp motor that turns at 5800 rpm. The unit has a high-strength, lightweight aluminum shoe, two-second electric brake, and 50-degree bevel capacity. The Rear-pivot depth-cut adjustment provides quick depth changes. Includes 24-tooth carbide blade, wrench, and carrying case.
- Rear-pivot depth-of-cut adjustment allows user's hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts
- Powerful 15 amp, 2,075 maximum-watts-out motor is made for long life and difficult applications
- Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite
- 50-degree beveling capacity increases capacity in various applications
- Electric brake stops blade after use
- 100 percent ball and roller bearings extend life of tool
- 1-1/2-inch edge distance from end of shoe to blade matches dimensional lumber thickness
- Rear pivot: yes
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max. watts out: 2,075 watts
- No-load speed: 5,800 rpm
- Spindle lock: yes
- Electric brake: yes
- Bevel capacity: 50 degrees
- Tool weight: 12.3 lbs.
- 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Blade wrench
- Heavy-duty kit box
This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
30-day, no-risk satisfaction guarantee
One-year free service contract