|Item Weight||5.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 12.6 x 4.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||DW660K|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||One year warranty, one year service agreement, 30 day no-risk trial|
DEWALT DW660K Heavy Duty Cut-Out Tool Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Durable 5 amp motor
- Great tool for professional drywallers, electricians, and carpenters
- Sealed motor and switch help battle dust infiltration
- Quick-and-easy, tool-free bit-changing system, both 1/8 and 1/4 inch collets
- Bump-off switch for quick tool shutdown, simple tool-free depth adjustments
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- Kit box included for tool protection
- Turn-on/bump-off switch allows users to easily shut tool off
- 5 amp, 30,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
- Jam pot construction provides job site durability
- Amps: 5 amps
- No-load speed: 30,000 rpm
- Collet diameter: 1/8, 1/4 inch
- Adjustable guide: yes
- Spindle lock: yes
- Tool length: 10 inches
- Tool weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 5.5 lbs.
- General purpose bit
- Drywall cutting bit
- 1/4- and 1/8-inch collets
- Heavy-duty kit box
This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
30-day, no-risk satisfaction guarantee
One-year free service contract
Top Customer Reviews
the first review i have deleted, I hope.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fast shipping, excellent communication. I received exactly what I order. I have different dewalt products I think they are great quality and last foreverPublished on November 6, 2013 by NC
Makes cutting holes in drywall easier. Have not had a chance to try it cutting tile. Well balanced and easy off switch comes in handyPublished on October 17, 2013 by Bill Ayers
This is absolutely the best tool for the job and provides me major time-saving. I gotta thank Santa Claus for his generosity!!
Motor is powerful and just rips through sheetrock with precision and ease. The hard case is also a plus with me.Published on January 13, 2013 by Dreamweaver
excellent cut out toll for small jobs. i love this toll because made my life easier. needed to make holes on cabinets and tiles.Published on December 6, 2012 by spiro