Cutting through metal is a simple process if you have the right tool. Quickly slice your way through sheets of metal with the innovative DEWALT DW890 18 gauge electric shear with pivoting head. Powerful and easy to operate, the DW890 features a hearty 5 amp, all ball-bearing motor for enduring nonstop use and multiple speeds so you can adjust your tool for various metal widths. For increased precision, this shear also features a 360 degree pivoting head and operates without losing sight of the cutting line. For best results, use the DW890 with a maximum 18 gauge for low carbon steel and 20 gauge for stainless steel.
From the Manufacturer
The DW890 18-gauge swivel head and shear provide extraordinary power and versatility, cutting sheet metal with a scissors-like action quickly, accurately, and easily while providing good visibility to the cutting line. These shears feature high-output motors for long life in continuous-duty applications. Users can rotate the unit's 360-degree swivel head for optimum cutting convenience while the variable speed facilitates adjustments to thickness of metal the user is cutting. The DW890 is ideal for mild steel of 18 gauge and thinner and stainless steel of 20 gauge and thinner.
- Powerful 5 amp, all-ball-bearing motor for long life
- Head swivels 360 degrees for cutting convenience
- Cuts 7/32-inch strip, which continuously curls out of cutting area for clear line of sight
- Variable speed permits cutting metals of a wide variety of thickness
- Cuts radius of 5-1/2 inches and larger
- Amps: 5 amps
- Max. watts out: 470 watts
- Strokes per minute: 0 to 2,500 spm
- Capacity (mild steel): 18 gauge
- Capacity (stainless steel): 20 gauge
- Tool length: 9.125 inches
- Tool weight: 5 lbs.
This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
30-day, no-risk satisfaction guarantee
One-year free service contract