16 Gauge Nibbler with 3 Amps and 385 Maximum Watts Out The DeWalt 16 gauge nibbler is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a round punch which allows a 360° pivot while cutting. Making these even more versatile is the dependable, 3.0 amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life. Features: Dependable, 3.0 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for long life Round punch allows 360° pivot while cutting Rotating head allows changing cutting directions as desired Easy to change punch and die, saving time and money No distortion of material being cut Paddle switch for convenient one-handed operation Gear case constructed of strong aluminum alloy for maximum durability Specifications: Amps: 3.0 Amps Max Watts Out: 385W Strokes/Min: 2,100 spm Capacity (Mild Steel): 16 ga. Capacity (Stainless Steel): 18 ga. Starting Hole: 1" Tool Length: 9.75" Tool Weight: 4.5 lbs DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
From the Manufacturer
The DW896 operates on an oscillating punch and stationary die principle to quickly and efficiently cut sheet-type materials without distortion. The round punch allows a 360-degree pivot while cutting for increased versatility. A rotating head also allows users to change cutting directions as desired. The DW896 is ideal for cutting 16-gauge mild steel and 18-gauge stainless steel.
- Dependable 3 amp, all-ball-bearing motor for long life
- Round punch allows 360-degree pivot while cutting
- Rotating head allows user to change cutting directions as desired
- Easy-to-change punch and die, which saves time and money
- No distortion to material being cut
- Gear case constructed of strong aluminum alloy for maximum durability
- Paddle switch for convenient 1-handed operation
- Amps: 3 AC/DC amps
- Max. watts out: 385 watts
- Strokes per minute: 2,100 spm
- Capacity (mild steel): 16 gauge
- Capacity (stainless steel): 18 gauge
- Starting hole: 1 inch
- Tool length: 9.75 inches
- Tool weight: 4.5 lbs.
This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
30-day, no-risk satisfaction guarantee
One-year free service contract