Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 26, 2013
This is an older unit that I have had for 20 years. It meet all the needs I have in a battery drill. The drill is well used and keeps on working.
on January 14, 2007
My husband is very satisfied with the drill battery. We had searched for many months to find one and have decided to try Amazon.com first from now on. Thanks, Oleta Willhite
on February 27, 2013
I WAS LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR MY CORDLESS DRILL AND FOUND THIS ONE AT A GREAT PRICE,I REALY RECOMMEND IT.
on November 20, 2000
While now dated and surpassed by newer models, the Univolt drill kit was the first cordless tool to demonstrate that this drill and battery could be a serious tool.
On a darkening afternoon, it was possible to screw down seven or eight 4x8 sheets of plywood to complete a roof deck, before the storm hit!
The Univolt battery lasts for a mornings work and generally recharges during lunch for the afternoon session.
While the product line has changed with the upgrade to the Yellow Dewalt line, the consumer level Black and Decker units, especially the new Firestorm models should be given serious attention by the homeowner, or professional needing a less expensive but very servicable tool.
on April 10, 2009
Attempted to purchases replacement DeWalt batteries and Grady's sent the wrong type. I called for a RMA and they send me a number and I returned the purchase. From this oint forward not communication and NO REFUND. THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR RETURN CALLS!!!
on June 12, 2007
It took me some time to locate the battery for my old drill I had already lost hope finding the replacement

Thanks for the large number of options

Carlos Lam
on December 12, 2014
This product fits the drill and I have my drill back.
on August 27, 2008
(2) replacement 9.6 VDC battery packs were $20-40 more than the price of a comparable, new, drill/driver kit, which includes a 14.6 VDC drill/driver, (2) battery packs, battery charger and case. Think about it!
on January 10, 2015