From the Manufacturer
DeWalt has redesigned its compact line of drill/drivers to produce more torque and provide increased durability. Weighing just 3.9 pounds, the DW927K-2 12-volt drill/driver delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque, thanks to the DeWalt-built Series 3000 high-performance motor. The DW927 has an 18-position adjustable clutch for driving screws without overdriving them. The dual-range 0 to 450 / 0 to 1,400 rpm VSR feature provides flexibility for both large and small applications. Other features include a 3/8-inch ratcheting chuck that provides increased gripping strength and all-metal planetary gears for increased durability. The kit includes the drill/driver, one-hour charger, two compact batteries, double-ended screwdriver bit, and heavy-duty kit box.
- Compact size and lightweight, weighs only 3.9 lbs.
- DeWalt-built Series 3000 high-performance motor delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- 3/8-inch keyless ratcheting chuck for increased gripping strength
- All-metal planetary gears for increased speed and durability
- Dual-range 0 to 400 / 0 to 1,400 rpm for a wide range of applications
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Keyless chuck: yes
- Automatic spindle lock: N/A
- Adjustable clutch: yes
- Chuck size: 3/8 inch
- Max. torque: 300 in./lbs.
- No-load speed: 0 to 400 / 0 to 1,400 rpm
- Capacity in steel: 3/8 inch
- Capacity in wood: 1 inch
- Spindle thread: 1/2 inch-20
- Tool weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 9.9 lbs.
- 1-hour charger
- 2 12-volt compact batteries
- Double-ended screwdriver bit
- Heavy-duty kit box
This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
30-day, no-risk satisfaction guarantee
One-year free service contract