5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wipe Warmer

Published on January 26, 2012 by A.N.508

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, January 26, 2012
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
Bought this to replace the babies r us brand wipe warmer that I received as a shower gift. The one I had was dropped down the stairs and didn't survive. I though this would be better because it is more compact, looks nicer and has a light but I was wrong. It works well enough that I don't feel the need to replace it but I get annoyed with it. Heres my list of pros and cons

Pros: compact
Looks nice

Cons: light is so dim it's useless
Door not easy to close because it is thin plastic and you have to line it up and press firmly
Wipes are not as warm

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Hot Baby Wipes Warmer, January 18, 2011
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
I've been using this warmer for 8 months and am not impressed. The wipes are lukewarm at best, they don't pop out well and I often have to shove my hand into the container to retreive them (easier for me with a small hand, however my husband has a very difficult time!). The pin attaching the door to the unit is always sliding loose and is very awkward to push back in. The entire unit slides all over the dresser top when I try to pull a wipe out, as well. I do appreciate the little light, which turns off after ten minutes, although the button could be easier to push in (again, because the unit slides around, you can't have an armful of baby and expect to turn it on easily). I would not recommend this warmer and, if I weren't against being wasteful, would get rid of it yesterday. When we're ready for baby numero 2, you can find this one at my local thrift shop although I wouldn't recommend getting it there, either, even if it IS a good deal)!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea poorly executed., November 17, 2009
Mr. Lemuria (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
Being a fixer upper, our house is cool and only has heating in part of it. We live in a mild climate though so it is nothing like dangerously cold. In any case the temp differential in the room where we have our changing gear is cool enough that I though warm wipes would sooth my son's changing times a bit. Firstly, the wipes don't get that warm in this warmer. From the time I get them out of the warmer to the time I get them to his ass they are cold to the touch. I'm not looking for "Hot" wipes but the manufacturer should account for the wipes needing to be heated to a temperature higher than the temperature in the room in which they're kept. Otherwise whats the point of a "warmer". In reading the side of the box this thing says it only heats wipes to "room temperature". Maybe they all do that, this is the first one I've ever owned and it seems not warm enough to me. Not only that but it seems to unevenly heat the wipes. Sometimes the wipes are warmer than other times. The angle of the box makes the wipes sort of fall over when your pulling them towards the dispenser - so the wipe dispenser doesn't catch them correctly and does not hold the next wipe for ready use. I've found myself opening the box to fetch wipes out almost every time I use the thing - which is a real pain because it requires two hands (not fun with a squirming newborn). The changing night light is a good idea but it is not bright enough to really see what there may be to wipe up. The smaller footprint IS nice and about the only thing I like about it. I'll be returning this warmer and trying a more conventional "flat" one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wipe Warmer, September 10, 2013
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
I have had 3 wipe warmers and this is the best one. The other ones were the horizontal type and I got this for my new baby to save space. It fits perfectly into the compartment on his changing table, and I find the wipes easier to access through this front-facing door than in the standard warmers. As some other reviewers have said, the wipes don't get extremely warm in this warmer, but I find that's mainly true only of the wipes that are left hangimg out of the slot. All wipes are warm enough to take the edge off though and I would rather not have hot wipes that burn the baby's bottom. No problems with dry wipes either, but then we use ours on a regular basis so I don't know how it would be if you left them in unused for a while. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wipes warmer!, April 27, 2013
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
This was definitely a great purchase for our new baby. After two months of him having a cold tushie, I finally found a warmer that fits perfectly on our changing table. We haven't had any issues with wipes drying out. The nightlight is just perfect and the wipe temperature very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, July 28, 2014
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
I'm using this wipe warmer for 3 years and I have the second baby..still in use. ITS GREAT! We used it all the time and never stops working :) great buy !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great space saver, October 8, 2014
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
This is a great warmer for those who have limited space to work with on/in their nursery. We were able to place this warmer on the dresser that the changing pad and diaper accessories all sit on. The door is easy to open when quickly changing diapers and keeps wipes significantly warm. Wipes do not stay warm for a long period of time, but this may be due to the type of wipes we use. Overall we are very satisfied and highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, June 16, 2014
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
One of the best purchases over made for the nursery! My baby hates cold wipes on his bottom. This helped keep him less fussy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with a few issues, May 24, 2014
Stokeschic (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
This works well for its purpose. However, sometimes wipes get stuck and make the door hard to close and obviously they will dry out with an open door. Water also accumulates at the bottom so you have to be careful when you change wipes or it is easy to make a mess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its just what she needed, February 9, 2014
This review is from: DEX Products Wipe Warmer Space Saver (Baby Product)
its perfect i take care of my mom and before she would always complain that the wipes were to cold and now there just right. My mom and i love this product.. Ronda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›