Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DG Eyewear Black Sunglasses & 1 Zebra DG Case JE36162B&ZC + Free Micro Fiber Bag
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 27, 2012
I bought these glass and the case a few weeks ago, the case didn't shut correctly- when I wrote my review and gave a 3 stars because I love the glases but the case didn't close- I wasn't going to return the items- well the seller cared enough to contact me- not only were they kind enough to call, and when they couldn't get thru they sent another case to me and I got it the very next day- I want to say THANK YOU for taking the time and showing that you care and sorry it took so long for me to respond back- it shows what a great and HONEST company you run to reach out and make the customer happy!!!!!!
on May 8, 2012
Can u believe i ordered these saturday evening and there they were on monday fast fast fast delivery. These sunglasses are very very nice quality and the hard case is super nice , You must have these! The price is a steal ! I would buy these again and for gifts I am thinking about getting some for all my friends birthdays!
on June 7, 2012
The sunglasses pinch a little in the back and doesnt quite fit in the hard case. But both items look really nice. Would def. purchase similar products from this seller.
on January 11, 2013
I am impressed with the quality of the glasses and the case for the price. Although, I know they aren't real D&G, I am okay with that. I have had real ones before, and I lost them! So, this was perfect. The case is really nice, I don't know why people post on here that their glasses didn't fit into the case, mine fit perfectly. The only issue with the case is that I keep it in my purse, and over the weeks that I've had this product, the case is getting a little damaged but that's okay. I do love the glasses, they are the perfect shade. The only issue with the glasses and the reason this review did not get 5 stars is because the glasses are really big. I usually like big glasses because I wear regular glasses when I drive so I like to put big sunglasses over my glasses, but these literally slide off my face.. they hang at the very bottom of my nose (only when I have my regular glasses on underneath them) But other than that, I really love them!
on June 8, 2014
so these were pretty good for the price .. great quality .. nice case and everything you would expect from DG ... on thing my client complained about was that they were a tad too big for her face ... but other than that .. they were pretty nice ..
on June 21, 2013
I am not satisfied with the quality, they are very cheaply made and creek when you open them to put them on. The glasses don't fit in the case, and the case is not black and white it is silver and black,,,yuck!
on May 17, 2013
This are cute... if you are "the fly" the lens are massive I look like Johnny Depp in Charlie in the Chocolate factory in these. You certainly don't have to worry about sunlight. They would be great if you had your eyes dilated! The remind me of knock offs! Cute case though too bad the glasses are so massive that they don't fit in the case they were sent in... go figure..
on April 4, 2013
I received the glasses in just 2 days which was super nice... The glasses are cute but I was a little disappointed in the case... I mainly chose these particular pair because of my addiction to zebra print and when the case arrived it was already peeling which upset me a bit but other than that they are perfect for the buy and the seller ships really fast!!! Would buy from seller again!
on March 9, 2013
I had a pair of these before which I bought from a mall kiosk and loved them, but broke them. So I just had to get another pair and these are way cheaper, plus it comes with a zebra DG logo case (which is a hard case) They're great can't ask for a better price on them. The frames aren't huge, but they're big! All I can say is never just throw them in your purse always put them back in the case then throw it in there. That's how my last pair broke since they're plastic. If you can't decide between colors go to the mall and try on the real DG sunglasses.
on July 25, 2013
Somethings that are cheap are not necessarily good! They broke within the first month, went to put them on my face and one of the arms fell off. Was so over it - I bought a real pair of Prada's and love them - glad I bought these, because they forced me to buy what I really wanted and how can a girl go wrong with PRADA? She can't...