Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on May 17, 2013
Okay So The frame was broke when I received them. I was upset but didnt want to go through with the hassle of returning then and what not. Well The seller kept trying to contact me in regards to the glasses. I was very well please with their costumer service! They contacted me right away after I emailed them back. They are sending me a new pair right away! Thats Awesome costumer service and if you shop online a lot like I do then thats the kind of business you want to deal with!

Now the glasses, The only thing I can say bad about them is that they were broke. ( the side of the frame) I love the style and they seem to be very sturdy. They dont feel cheap and look expensive. I love these glasses and would recommend them.
on December 16, 2013
they are cheap knock off sunglasses. when I received mine, the lens on one side was popped out, easy to pop back in, but I don't expect they will last long. They are cheap material, and feel like you would get them out of a gumball machine. Don't expect much for the price.
on May 17, 2013
very nice will buy more in the future, get you one ,get you a pair or two or three or four.
on January 6, 2014
Very cheezy super-sized shades. Not enough color to help cut harsh glare either. I suppose they are more of a fashion statement type of thing, but I didn't care for the statement they made to me. "Bahaha! You look ridiculous!!" Fortunately, the price was low so I don't have remorse. Maybe they will come in handy as part of a costume.
on August 19, 2013
These cute shades look expensive but are the exact opposite. They are sturdy and last all summer. I even left them in a bag that went through all the hassle of an airport yet they stood up fine. Love them
on June 17, 2013
Great purchase! I purchased these and the DG30 S4 Eyewear Celebrity glasses in black and love them both! The gradient lens is very stylish, and they seem pretty durable. As someone posted below, (clumsily) I dropped them the first day I wore them and the lens popped out, but it popped in easily as well. For the price, I think this is a great buy!! I am going to purchase an extra pair for my mom (she thought I paid much more for them :) )
on July 17, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
i love these goes with alomst all my outfits.
only thing that sucked was when it came in
the mail i opened it and one of the lenses was popped off.
i pushed it back in and hasnt popped out since..
on March 12, 2015
Really don't care to much for these glasses, they look kind of chep. And on the right side of the glasses, the gold around the top of the glasses, looks sort of tarnished...So wasn't so happy about that.
on December 31, 2013
I like them becasuse they look fashionist, and I like the way they fit my face.
they're just perfect for me. thank you
on August 16, 2013
I love them so much ! They are exactly what I was looking for and I got my package earlier then I excepted . I am very pleased with my purchase and will defiantly be making more in the future !