5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
I received these glass the other day and they are very nice. I was expecting the lenses to be out because of the other reviews but mine were perfect. I get a lot of compliments on them and people can't believe how cheap they were.
Published 17 months ago by cakes

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprised!
Published 22 months ago by L. Fears

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprised!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Black/Silver DG Eyewear Celebrity Inspired Vintage Women's Sunglasses
I also purchased this item from another seller in brown, that I received in a beautiful hard case, ready to wear. I received this pair of black sunglasses yesterday (1-7-13), in a plastic zip-bag, with both lenses out, after I finally popped the lenses in and cleaned them up they looked pretty good. But now I'm worried that the lenses will be popping out all of the time. I know they aren't high end, expensive glasses, but the other Seller took time to make them look like they were. Maybe you should too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, July 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars DG30 S4 DG eyewear celebrity inspired vintage womens sunglasses, May 22, 2013
These are so great and the look so good on my daughter i plan to order a double pair for myself. they keep the glare of the sun hidden so well and the comfort fit is just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovt it, May 17, 2013
very nice will buy more in the future, get you one ,get you a pair or two or three or four.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, April 4, 2013
I love them! so cheap! so cute! I feel great in them! BUY BUY BUY trust me you will be satisfied!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovee them! But long wait, March 30, 2013
Finally received them in the mail today, super cute and just like any other pair you would buy in the mall or something. Now ready for the sun : ) good price..so worth it lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunglasses, February 27, 2013
Great quality for the price and fast shipping. Love them!! Look just like the pair that I paid over $100 for and I wont be sad if they get broken for this price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses...., July 2, 2013
I like these glasses a lot. Don't be fooled by what they look like in this photo, though, I thought they looked black with silver, but they are actually tortoise shell with gold in the front and the DG is the only silver part. I always prefer black sunglasses, which is why I ordered these, but they'll do, for the price, they look good and would be more expensive to return. Also watch the lenses, when I received them on of the lenses was popped out, but I easily popped it back in and haven't had problems with them, but I am careful when placing them in my handbag if I must. BUT, they do look nice on and they are cute and for the price you really can't beat them for a good looking pair of sunglasses.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but..., January 3, 2014
Marie (California) - See all my reviews
When I received the glasses, the lenses weren't even inside the frames. That was a major turn off for me. I had to try and fit them into the frame and one side of the glasses was bent out of shape so I had to bend it back to fit the lens in. Occasionally, one of the lens will pop out. I guess I gotta bend the frame again to make it tighter? Overall, I'm "meh" about the glasses but they'll do until I invest in some real ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars had for about a week now and since day number 1 they started falling apart, December 31, 2013
screws falling out everywhere. lens came out three times. already bending. these things are horrible! do not buy unless u want to be fixing them everyday