5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
I got this today and it's amazing! The case is nice and the sunglasses are gorgeous. I expected it to come later but it came early. Great product. Thank you!
Published 21 months ago by mars03

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sunglasses
Sleeky sunglasses for a bargain price that include hardshell case. I like it. Of course the quality is different from sunglasses that cost 100 USD and up...
Published 17 months ago by Vaclav Lojka

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: DG30 C2 DG Eyewear Celebrity Inspired Women's Sunglasses with Hard Protective Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, March 9, 2013
Excelente, responsable entrega la mercancía a tiempo y bien protegida lo recomiendo al cien por ciento. gracias. . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, March 6, 2013
These are a little bigger than I expected yet the description fits. I feel like a huge celebrity when I wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Marvelous!!, February 28, 2013
These glasses make me look like a Super Star! I can see people looking at me as I walk by wondering where I got these wonderful glasses at such a low low price (they probably really dont wonder that...LOL!). But these glasses are an essential on a sunny day and they make you look good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love the Sun, February 26, 2014
Awesome i really like the elegant look these shade gives to me. And the case i love it also. I love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sunglasses, April 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good..., February 18, 2013
I like it...is a very good product, and very good price. It's fashion and beatiful. I love it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars DG Eyewear, February 11, 2013
J, M. (Columbus, OH) - See all my reviews
These are awesome glasses! The description is right on. I did think that the lense would be a little darker but after rechecking the photo it does show the lenses being lighter. The case is very generously sized and could be inconvenient if you don't have ample room to put in a purse, etc. It does however give the glasses plenty of protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars DG30 C2 DG Sunglasses, January 24, 2013
Great fit and good case. I sometimes have a problem with sunglasses sitting too much on my cheeks and not being comfortable but these are just perfect. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE LENSES, December 15, 2012
VERY good lenses. FASHION AND ARE VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICE RECOMMENDED. VERY GOOD QUALITY. EXCELLENT for girls who want to look good

Rate and Discover Movies