Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 3, 2012
I got this today and it's amazing! The case is nice and the sunglasses are gorgeous. I expected it to come later but it came early. Great product. Thank you!
on February 11, 2013
These are awesome glasses! The description is right on. I did think that the lense would be a little darker but after rechecking the photo it does show the lenses being lighter. The case is very generously sized and could be inconvenient if you don't have ample room to put in a purse, etc. It does however give the glasses plenty of protection.
on February 28, 2013
These glasses make me look like a Super Star! I can see people looking at me as I walk by wondering where I got these wonderful glasses at such a low low price (they probably really dont wonder that...LOL!). But these glasses are an essential on a sunny day and they make you look good!!
on August 24, 2013
I love my glass it is a wonderful wear without being hard on my pocket. They are classy in a casual way. This was indeed a good investment I recommend the product and the seller highly:) awesome service!
on March 9, 2013
Excelente, responsable entrega la mercancía a tiempo y bien protegida lo recomiendo al cien por ciento. gracias. . . .
on September 20, 2013
I received some time ago, but I did not have time to come here to let my opinion, it's amazing! The case is nice and the sunglasses are gorgeous. I expected it to come later but it came early. Great product. Thank you!
on October 27, 2013
Do not get the product that is buy: from the date that the purchase was made and will request the sent, the product never I was delivered to my destination, citing the customs agent, the Venezuelan customs were involved, which investigate and was false. Subsequently the same customs agent Mr. Lorenzo Colina, telephone in Miami 2005070 (owner of the company that would bring Venezuela product - supplies and services LM), indicated that the problem was with the goods door to door, reason by which it was returned to the United States. Also Indian, that serious organized and rated for your forwarded the goods permitted according to the new regulations of the Venezuelan Government, which has created an uncertainty in my for the reception of the same. I come to this prestigious firm AMAZON, with the purpose that I review in this respect of the acquired or make me money back.
on February 18, 2013
I like it...is a very good product, and very good price. It's fashion and beatiful. I love it so much.
on June 23, 2013
I liked the glasses they are a little cheaper looking than the picture.. But the case was not in good condition almost like it was exposed to heat the leather looks worn or stretched..I expected a better quality..
on June 26, 2013
I ordered these and they got here right away. I didn't expect a lot because they were cheap, however I was pleasantly surprised. Great fit and just like the picture. All of my friends ordered a pair like them.