Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

57%
43%

on June 8, 2012
This timer works as advertised. It will track up to six teams/players throughout a game with just a few moments set up. I spent more time reading the directions to pick a mode than I did to set it up. I can't say much for longevity, since I've only had this for a month, but it seems solid enough.

If you want a timer for five or six people, I highly recommend this one. It was a welcome addition to our game night.

While the description doesn't mention it, the timer will keep counting down past zero, depending on the mode.
on May 24, 2013
This is a great product to add to your game room. The device can be programmed to multiple modes depending on your needs. I am a tournament scrabble player and most of our games are two player games where each player gets 25 minutes to play a game. We use specialized clocks for this purpose but when I play a game with more than 2 people I often find myself wishing there was a way to move everyone along. Well this is a great way to do that because it can be set to play as many as 6 players in either count up or count down modes.

Do you have a player in your game group who can never make a decision and take his turn. That is known as analysis paralysis (AP) and this is a great way to move that player along. Set the clock to 2 minutes and everyone has to pass it along. When the buzzer goes off you have to make your play and this eliminates the hassle with constantly having to remind that player to make a play.

There are many games that require the use of a sand timer and this is a great way to replace that sand timer in a more fun way of keeping the game moving. This is a great purchase.
on April 28, 2014
This timer is really what a group of players need to respect the time limit when it is our turn to play!
Great quality, multiple-language rulebook and batteries included...
Very proud of this purchase!
on September 8, 2014
The digital read out does not display properly on the red side, but otherwise it works excellent. It's so easy to reset by just turning it over. We use it for playing chess.
on December 30, 2013
Work's as stated used this for a king of the hill timer in paintball. It's about 2 inch by 2 inch square
on February 22, 2015
awesome. exactly as described.
on August 25, 2014