Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Price:$3.34+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 24, 2007
Wishing all companies treat their customers like this one - even sends out free treats to dogs - and I have a very picky dog! She loves these balls. Very quick ordering process and delivery. One of the best companies I have ever dealt with.
on April 17, 2013
I did not realize how small this ball is, but our Malti-poo loves it! I am really hoping it doesn't come apart like regular tennis balls do.
on February 15, 2013
My weim peeled off the fuzzy part of one ball. THe other he chomped down on and broke it in half. It is slightly stronger then some tennis balls but not strong enough.
on July 17, 2015
Thank you, amazon for your amazing prices. I was expecting to pay upwards of $120K for mini dog balls, but I only paid $4.
Great deal!
on June 4, 2015
Was not correct size, was size of a cats toy