5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on October 27, 2011 by CJGold

1.0 out of 5 stars Think Twice!!
CONS
- The futon is 10" high from the ground - so sitting on it is extremely low for those with back pain!
Published on April 18, 2012 by Marc

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 27, 2011
This review is from: DHP Emily Splitback Futon (Misc.)
Honestly, I got this product when it was $187. It came folded up (very compact) and it took me about 15 minutes or so to put it together. So simple! Plus, it was delivered really quickly. I ordered it on 10/20 and it arrived 10/25. It's really easy to convert into a bed. I originally ordered it so visitors would have a place to sleep; I took a nap on it the other day, and it was really comfortable. A very good deal for under $200. All in all, I'm very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Emily, May 1, 2014
This review is from: DHP Emily Splitback Futon (Misc.)
I purchased this for a guest room/office. It is comfortable for sleeping but only for a couple nights. Sitting on it for reading is comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, September 9, 2013
High end contemporary look; exactly as advertised; looks way more expensive; works as filler piece for guestroom; looks amazing & is hardly used which was my purpose; when used for bed will work only with thick feather topper to buffer the hard construction however was aware that before purchase. Look compares to WAY more expensive pieces I've seen. A winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, July 24, 2014
Woah. We initially bought this as a temporary item while we figured out our living room, but the couch is incredible. My friends barely believe that I bought it online for less than $200. Easy to assemble, and easy to convert from a couch to a futon. The futon is a little firm for sleeping, so I purchased a memory foam mattress topper for guests. An absolute gem, I would buy again (And I think I'd even pay more than they're asking).

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this Futon, May 15, 2014
This piece is currently in my office, and it's comfortable, stylish and great for visitors. Very easy to set up. I've taken a few naps on it, and I don't have any issues with comfort. Great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice futon, July 16, 2014
This review is from: DHP Emily Splitback Futon (Misc.)
I received the futon today and I am already enjoying it. It is firm just the way I like it. I do not like the cheap slouching ones. Very supportive back side as well and I am 6' 1" and 200 pounds and it is perfect. No cheap quality here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is that a Barcelona Chair? Almost! >>>happy customer here<<<, October 14, 2014
LOVE IT. Not only did it arrive on the date promised, but it well surpassed my expectations! Really love this futon. If I didn't know better, I'd guess that it was a much more expensive piece of furniture than it is! Such a good value. Looks fabulous. Really gives that Mid-Century Modern vibe. Couple it with some true pieces from that era and it blends right in! No funky smell, like some have reported. Cushioned just enough. Not so cushy that you'll sink into it like a Lazy Boy but enough to sit on and enjoy a movie or convert to a bed for visitors. Seriously, I can't tell you enough how much I'm digging this futon. Really gives that Barcelona chair feel. The faux-leather isn't even "vinyl-ish" feeling. Easy to assemble. I did it all by myself in about 20 mins and I'm about 5'6" and 120lbs. So ladies - fear not. You can do it! :) Really great value. I can't say enough about how happy I am with this thing! GREAT GREAT BUY! It's really bringing my new place together.

1.0 out of 5 stars Think Twice!!, April 18, 2012
CONS
- The sitting area is far from the back, therefore, if your back needs some extra support, you're out of luck. In addition, the upright back cannot be pulled in close for comfort - it's farther away. And oh! If your legs are too short ... don't even think about it.
- returning the item is hard and expansive - it's 1/4 of the price you paid + your seller may charge you restocking fees and shipping fees for when they have initially shipped it to you ... so do not make a hash decision.

PROS
- would do OK in kids room age under 14 or depending on your comfort level or if you do not use it often.
- The Futon looks great when looking at it.
- If your decor is along the same line, it will shine.

Finally: I would not recommend it to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars contemporary piece of comfort!, June 21, 2014
It is a pure piece of contemporary n comfort. Value for money! But only disappointment was the finishing of the faux leather at the bottom part near the futon legs. It was not neatly tucked in from one side.. n so looks a little bad from the front. Rest all is classy n worth buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to setup, July 11, 2014
Jon (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Easy to setup, not too heavy, cushion is firm, easy to clean, somewhat stain resistant, best futon I ever had.

DHP Emily Splitback Futon