4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but could have a better latch
For the price I paid I am very pleased with this product. It is very sturdy and holds all the batteries I need. The only drawback is that the lid/latching mechanism is a little flimsy and does not seem to click closed as it should. Sometimes the lid goes down below its intended location. Either way it is sufficiently closed, but it could be better.
Published 22 months ago by PR

3.0 out of 5 stars The top will not snap closed
This box is adequate, but the top will not snap closed securely. If you close the top and hold it upside down, the batteries will fall out. I had to place a piece of duct tape over it to make sure it stays shut. I gave it three stars instead of two because it was relatively inexpensive and I couldn't find anything better to hold eight D-cell batteries.
Published 14 months ago by Michael A. Lewis

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but could have a better latch, January 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars D cell Case, August 19, 2011
This review is from: DIAL D Cell Storage Box (Kitchen)
Perfect fit. Most importantly it came with all of the dividers. This is very important. some companies rip you off by not sending all the dividers, which makes keeping track of your very expensive rechargeables difficult. Always make sure that you get all the dividers..Additionally, if you have more than a few batteries, then get the cases that open like a trunk, as they are vastly superior to the side opening type, for more than four batteries.

3.0 out of 5 stars The top will not snap closed, September 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars It does its job nicely., November 4, 2012
This review is from: DIAL D Cell Storage Box (Kitchen)
I like these D Battery storage boxes.
I am going to use a few for batteries and I want to use one to hold all 8 of my battery adapters.
They all fit very nice without much moving around inside. I like the separator in the middle but wish they had two more. One for each row of two.
Why, you ask? I purchased some D batteries from a local corner store and put them in the storage box. One of the batteries in the top of the box had a leak and acid dripped on the other three batteries and made them useless. If there was two more dividers in there it would have saved the other two batteries. This is nothing big but would be nice.
Another nice thing about these battery storage boxes is that they are easy to stack if you have more than one of them.
Other than that I think they are a good and safe purchase for D battery storage boxes. Hope this helps someone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Passable Organizer, May 17, 2014
Ogy (Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DIAL D Cell Storage Box (Kitchen)
There is not much to say about a plastic box but I wanted to pass along that my lid doesn't stay shut. To me this isn't an issue because I have a good supply of, wide, rubber bands, which I got here on Amazon, that are just the right size to go around the box. A plus of having the rubber band around the box is that it keeps the smooth, slippery plastic of the box from sliding off whatever it is sitting on in my larger, general storage, battery box.

4.0 out of 5 stars It ok, October 22, 2013
GrumpyOne (Northern, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DIAL D Cell Storage Box (Kitchen)
Does the job of organizing batteries. Better than plastic film tray batteries came in. Could be better quality plastic. I hope the latch lasts

4.0 out of 5 stars Made with a rubberized plastic ....., February 25, 2013
This review is from: DIAL D Cell Storage Box (Kitchen)
My only concern is that the hinges may dry out and crack with age. However, it stores batteries very well and securely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, March 31, 2014
This review is from: DIAL D Cell Storage Box (Kitchen)
This is a nice product and definitely does the job for storage - neat and tidy. It is not waterproof, airtight or meant for rough and tumble use unless you put a bungee cord or big rubber band around it. As long as you understand its designed purpose (simple storage), you'll likely be very happy with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, June 8, 2011
This review is from: DIAL D Cell Storage Box (Kitchen)
Nice little case for storing D-cell batteries in bulk as I purchase them that way rather than in blister packs to save money. While only a lightweight little plastic case, it locks positively and provides good protection from environment even if it is NOT waterproof.

Good value for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery storage boxes, July 28, 2014
This review is from: DIAL D Cell Storage Box (Kitchen)
I’ve been meaning to get these battery storage boxes for years now. So, this year when I was going through the camping gear and getting things cleaned up and organized, I knew it was time. I bought these for the D’s and also picked up ones to store my AA & AAA’s. All the current sizes I use for all the miscellaneous camping accessories I have, fans, lights, portable shower, etc. These really are great little storage boxes. I had read some other reviews, mine came with the dividers and they all snap shut tight. You have no idea how great it is to finally have the batteries stored as they should have been all along, and not rolling around in whatever box they just happened to land in because I was in a hurry to get camp broken down! Great idea, great product, just wish I had picked them up years ago like I wanted to.

DIAL D Cell Storage Box