Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 15, 2015
I ordered this based on the reviews I read. I was so excited to receive the apron as it looks so cute in the picture. I received it in a timely manner and when I opened it up, it crumbled! The fabric is tearing apart and literally crumbling in my hands. It has huge holes in it and it smells awful as well. I don't know what happened but I am truly disappointed. I buy quite a bit from Amazon and have NEVER seen such a poorly made product come from them.
review image
22 comments|179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2010
This was my Mother's Day gift to myself! It's very pretty and fits great. I love it! I like the way the neck hole adjusts by pulling the tie strings. For some reason there were two aprons inside the bag? I don't know if it's supposed to be that way or it was a bonus.
on January 8, 2011
I cannot deny that the apron is beautiful. My issue with it is the design of the apron strings. It is really just one long string that goes up around the neck and then back down for the other side...so the tighter you want the apron around your waist the harder it pulls down on your neck. I didn't find it very comfortable to wear.
22 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The DII Cerulean Blue Printed Damask Chefs Apron is a soft blue and white. Trimming the apron are two solid blue pockets. There is an adjustable tie, which allows the wearer to adjust the apron to fit.

The fabric is of medium weight and seems durable.

Best of all the apron fits my plus size figure. Not all women's aprons do.

Recommend
on May 19, 2015
I am so disappointed. I bought two sets since they match my black and white theme in my kitchen. My intent was to use 2 mitts for handling hot items and the potholders as trivets. However, the first time I used the oven mitts, I pulled out a cookie sheet from a 350-degree oven. The heat penetrated the mitts and burned my fingers! 350 is a common baking temperature, so one would think these would protect the hands from the heat. Not so! Also, see my pic as to what happened to the fabric when it touched the cookie sheet. It burned and turned slightly brown at the inside of the thumbs. These are going back.
on December 16, 2010
This apron is replacing a very worn pampered chef one. I love the way it kept its shape when I washed it, how it looked put together on a sweater and jeans, and how much it covered. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
on April 30, 2012
Was buying this and matching apron for my mom, as light pink is her favorite color. The photo on Amazon was NOT accurate. It's a much darker and brighter pink than pictured, which mom would not like. It's practically a "neon" pink. Sending back.
on August 11, 2013
This apron is really cute! It's big enough to fit my plus size frame, but it's not too big to fit my mom's more petite frame. I LOVE that the neck strap is adjustable, and I LOVE the two big pockets on the front. So far nothing has leaked through, and it seems pretty stain proof.
on April 28, 2014
These have a lovely print. BUT I do mean print. They look and feel as if a slick plastic film was used to apply the print. There is no way these could be used. I will not wash them but use them for decor. Very disappointing.
on May 16, 2012
I LOVE this apron! It is super cute, and I too got two aprons. One will be my splashy sauce apron, and one will stay neat and tidy for baking and holidays. You can't beat $14 for two cute aprons that seem to be of good quality (mine just came in).