Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Edition: Francesco|Change

on April 8, 2014
My three year old wanted this addition to her Disney Infinity collection so it became an incentive in potty training. The CARS characters (Francesco, Holly, Lightning, and Mater) are all special due to the fact that they cannot "climb" or perform other human actions in the toy box so think about that as you purchase these characters. They are great within the Cars play set so this was a nice addition to open the main vault with this fourth and final character to our collection and also just to run around Radiator Springs doing the challenges and completing missions.

Final Thoughts: Highly recommended if you have the Cars Play Set... In just the Toy Box, though, I might hold off.
on September 20, 2013
Ciao McQueen. This Disney Infinity character adds several vehicle weapons to the game when you have completed the Cars playset tasks that require this character. The voice actor that does his character in game sounds true to the original from the movie Cars 2. Francesco while not our families all time favorite character is a good addition to the Disney Infinity game.
on February 7, 2015
Cool figure.
He does work with Disney Infinity 2.0, however the Cars generally don't work in the playsets, as "you need to have legs". But you can create just about anything in Toy Box, and I've fought many enemies with the Cars.
Good buy.
on April 16, 2014
Our little boy loves his disney infinity and needed this character to help finish up his collection. There are areas where you need to have all of the characters, so it's good to have Francesco as well. He is well made and the paint has not chipped even with some moderate use.
on October 18, 2014
I should've posted this back in January. It's now October lol. Anyways, I felt I needed to expand what Disney Infinity items I got for Christmas, so I picked out Francesco because, well, he was cheap! The figure looks great and runs properly in the game. This is a figure for a video game, so four stars feels good.
on February 27, 2014
My kids are just now getting into Disney Infinity and the first characters they wanted were Cars. My in-laws bought Mater and I bought the Cars pack for them. I noticed the only other one was Francesco so I found him here and ordered him. These are great little figures.
on February 14, 2014
I'm glad that they added this car to the Cars Playset line. I just got it a few days ago, in attempt to finish my Disney Infinity Collection, and the piece is in great condition. I love that you can add the codes online as well, and would be able to use the characters on iPad and PC.
on June 19, 2014
Very impressed how quickly it was received from the UK. This figure is no longer sold in the US and my son REALLY wanted it for his birthday. Fantastic game.
on May 21, 2014
Typical Disney Infinity figure. You know its a hit when my son won't let me play as him in the game.
on March 16, 2014
Typical car character my kids use in the infinity game cars playset. They prefer to use Francesco over the other cars. Watch amazon for great deals on all the infinity characters.

See 1 answered question