5.0 out of 5 stars Better Quality Figure
Published 17 months ago by Matthew C. Grimes

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not toss in a tote full of characters!
Published 22 days ago by C's Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Quality Figure, August 22, 2013
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
Violet is a very fun character in game to play. Her attacks are great, her stealth ability is REALLY nice in a tight situation, and for some reason I feel I can drive a car better with her behind the wheel. Call me crazy but I'm serious. When playing the Incredibles Play Set, I would encourage using her over her Dad. She's honestly better to use. Mr. Incredible is slow, sluggish, and his attacks are a bit wonky and lacking compared to Violet.

Her statue, at least in my case, has better attention paid to the paint job than the three figures that came with the starter kit. I can't attest to the statue's durability as others have noted the flaws with that, but the figure is a lot smaller and her limbs a lot thinner than you could possibly imagine by just looking at the picture. I would definitely recommend that you be CAREFUL with her and not use her like a toy as you can with Skylanders figures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinity - the kids love it; and it's fun to play with Dad!, August 19, 2013
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
We got the Infinity system for the WiiU and the kids love it. We got Dash and Violet to go with Mr. Incredible from the Starter pack- that way, my boy (4) and girl (7) can play with Dad by alternating the characters, and they can play together using the brother-sister combo. Now to get Mrs. Incredible for my wife...

5.0 out of 5 stars Violet is totally worth purchasing!, September 17, 2013
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
Violet and Mrs Incredible are two of my favorite characters on the Incredibles Adventure mode. Like Mrs Incredible, Violet is agile and lithe. When she dodges an attack, she cartwheels from side to side. Her superpowers include a force field shield, bolts of plasma energy and invisibility. You get the invisibility power as you level up throughout the game, so you won't be able to access it at the start. (You receive a tutorial of sorts at the Headquarters, so you practice a combat strategy while being invisible. As you level up, you receive tutorials with all the characters.) Her invisibility comes in handy when you wanna hide from enemies or sneak up on 'em as you're launching an attack. The enemies come in droves so whenever I become overwhelmed, I turn invisible and then let the omnidroids have it. If you haven't purchased Violet yet, I urge you to purchase her because she's really fun to play with and her super powers are awesome. The controls for the combat are easy. I'm playing this on the Xbox and in order to turn invisible you press (RT) followed by the (Y) button in order to launch an energy ball. I'm still mid-game, and so far I'm loving her. She's the character (along with Mrs Incredible) I depend on during tough missions. My six-year-old nephew who hates playing female characters ended up playing as Violet because she's fun. Meanwhile, the figurine itself isn't sturdy. It can bend and looks fragile. So I advise you to keep it away from small children lest it breaks. (My five-star-rating is on the gameplay and not the figurine itself.)

5.0 out of 5 stars useful abilities and very fun to use, August 30, 2013
Buruma (Tennessee, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
I've played as a few of the Incredibles characters thus far and Violet is by far my favorite. She is pretty quick (definitely seems faster than Mr. Incredible in the racing challenges), her attacks are extremely effective, and her ability to go invisible for extended periods of time can help immensely as you're progressing through the play set. Especially if you're like me and get tired of fighting random robots every two minutes. Very useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique ability and moveset, January 9, 2014
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
Let's start off with the in-game mechanics. Her triple attack combo is visually impressive and her other combos are pretty powerful and have a slight area of effect radius. Her invisibility power is 100%, meaning it's not like the Halo camouflage where you can see still their silhouette.

The design for the figure itself is spot on and the in-game dialogue and voice makes this figure a must have for any Disney INFINITY player!

On a side note: Her and her brother Dash actually have a unique dialogue when played together, very funny and amusing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Character/Great Powers, October 19, 2013
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
My 13 year old daughter plays this game with my 11 year old son and she absolutely LOVES being able to 1) play as a girl, 2) use the awesome power ups, and 3) play as a sister to dash (in which my son uses) when they are siblings in real life! Powers include going invisible, using a cool electric ball throw (which does significant damage), doing cartwheels to escape battle, doing an awesome kick/punch combo when battling other characters, and activating a shield bubble around herself just like in the movie! A really great character and I'd definitely recommend buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, September 14, 2013
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
Kids like playing with Disney infinity online, or with their own toys, they use this doll. Caution, my toddler got a hold of it and broke off the head. So word of caution, keep it away from the young kids and stick to the recommend playing age.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids' favorite., September 17, 2013
Milan (SAN DIEGO, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
We have every figure released so far, and this one is the one my kids (two girls, 9 and 5) fight over. She's super cute and has great powers. They even play with the figure itself sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Violet is very usefull and fun., August 22, 2013
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
Violet is one of the funist characters to use in the Incredibles play set, if not the funist. She uses her shilds as projectiels, can shild her self from an attack, and can go invisable to enemys. Witch is very usfull when you want to get away from a group of enemy's or launch a suprise attack.

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not toss in a tote full of characters!, January 8, 2015
This review is from: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet (Video Game)
I did not purchase our Violet through Amazon. It was received as a gift. However, I want to let parents know of a reoccurring problem with this figure. Her head keeps breaking off. We have our Infinity characters kept in a big tote, and that is not the best way to store her. The first time, her head came loose off the long skinny neck "stem", so we super glued the head back on. Since then, the head keeps breaking off and needing reattaching. The figure works just fine with the game, and have never had any trouble with any other characters. Violet just needs to be stored more carefully.

DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet
DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet by Disney Interactive (Not Machine Specific)
$31.01