Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DISNEY INFINITY Figure Violet
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Edition: Violet|Change

on August 22, 2013
Violet is a very fun character in game to play. Her attacks are great, her stealth ability is REALLY nice in a tight situation, and for some reason I feel I can drive a car better with her behind the wheel. Call me crazy but I'm serious. When playing the Incredibles Play Set, I would encourage using her over her Dad. She's honestly better to use. Mr. Incredible is slow, sluggish, and his attacks are a bit wonky and lacking compared to Violet.

Her statue, at least in my case, has better attention paid to the paint job than the three figures that came with the starter kit. I can't attest to the statue's durability as others have noted the flaws with that, but the figure is a lot smaller and her limbs a lot thinner than you could possibly imagine by just looking at the picture. I would definitely recommend that you be CAREFUL with her and not use her like a toy as you can with Skylanders figures.
on September 17, 2013
Violet and Mrs Incredible are two of my favorite characters on the Incredibles Adventure mode. Like Mrs Incredible, Violet is agile and lithe. When she dodges an attack, she cartwheels from side to side. Her superpowers include a force field shield, bolts of plasma energy and invisibility. You get the invisibility power as you level up throughout the game, so you won't be able to access it at the start. (You receive a tutorial of sorts at the Headquarters, so you practice a combat strategy while being invisible. As you level up, you receive tutorials with all the characters.) Her invisibility comes in handy when you wanna hide from enemies or sneak up on 'em as you're launching an attack. The enemies come in droves so whenever I become overwhelmed, I turn invisible and then let the omnidroids have it. If you haven't purchased Violet yet, I urge you to purchase her because she's really fun to play with and her super powers are awesome. The controls for the combat are easy. I'm playing this on the Xbox and in order to turn invisible you press (RT) followed by the (Y) button in order to launch an energy ball. I'm still mid-game, and so far I'm loving her. She's the character (along with Mrs Incredible) I depend on during tough missions. My six-year-old nephew who hates playing female characters ended up playing as Violet because she's fun. Meanwhile, the figurine itself isn't sturdy. It can bend and looks fragile. So I advise you to keep it away from small children lest it breaks. (My five-star-rating is on the gameplay and not the figurine itself.)
on August 19, 2013
We got the Infinity system for the WiiU and the kids love it. We got Dash and Violet to go with Mr. Incredible from the Starter pack- that way, my boy (4) and girl (7) can play with Dad by alternating the characters, and they can play together using the brother-sister combo. Now to get Mrs. Incredible for my wife...
on August 30, 2013
I've played as a few of the Incredibles characters thus far and Violet is by far my favorite. She is pretty quick (definitely seems faster than Mr. Incredible in the racing challenges), her attacks are extremely effective, and her ability to go invisible for extended periods of time can help immensely as you're progressing through the play set. Especially if you're like me and get tired of fighting random robots every two minutes. Very useful!
on January 9, 2014
Let's start off with the in-game mechanics. Her triple attack combo is visually impressive and her other combos are pretty powerful and have a slight area of effect radius. Her invisibility power is 100%, meaning it's not like the Halo camouflage where you can see still their silhouette.

The design for the figure itself is spot on and the in-game dialogue and voice makes this figure a must have for any Disney INFINITY player!

On a side note: Her and her brother Dash actually have a unique dialogue when played together, very funny and amusing!
VINE VOICEon March 21, 2014
I was skeptical of these action figure add-ons to games, but I've really come to appreciate them. I bought my kids Disney Infinity for Christmas. Now every few weeks, they do something to earn one of these figures. At $10 - $12, not really a bad deal. The kids immediately enjoy playing the game with the new figure and we get a little more entertainment from that game we bought a few months ago. Win.

Violet has been one of my daughters' favorite characters to play.
on September 14, 2013
Kids like playing with Disney infinity online, or with their own toys, they use this doll. Caution, my toddler got a hold of it and broke off the head. So word of caution, keep it away from the young kids and stick to the recommend playing age.
on May 29, 2015
I can see why Violet is such a sought after figure. She is easy the most powerful character in the Incredibles set, along with being a great addition to toy box mode. You can completely sneak up on enemies while invisible, and pounce them with her powerful attacks, then become invisible again. Be aware, Violet is a delicate toy physically, so I don't know if she could stand up to rough play, so an adult might want to help younger children with her. Even with this, I still place Violet in my top 5 favorite Infinity Figures.
on April 10, 2015
SHE'S DISNEY INFINITY 1, NOW SUPERCEDED BY DISNEY INFINITY 2,EVEN WHEN SHE WAS "IN STYLE" SHE WAS PRODUCED IN A LIMITED NUMBERS AND GUESS WHICH FIGURE MY LITTLE GRAND DAUGHTER WANTED FROM MOM, DAD OR NANA, WE LOOKED FOR HOURS ON LINE, FINALLY FOUND IT AT MY FAV SPOT AMAZON, DIDNT REALIZE THEY MIGHT HAVE A TOY FOR AN INTERACTIVEVIDEO GAME! SHE ARRIVED FAST AND INTACT (ALL THE ONLINE REVIEWS SUGGEST BEING GENTLE WITH HER HEAD IF YOU DONT PLAN TO GLUE IT ON, ITS JUST THE WAY SHE'S DESIGNED), ONCE SHE IS POPPED ON THE GAME, A WHOLE NEW WORLD OPENS UP FOR MADI ON HER INTERACTIVE SCREEN AND SHE IS "VIOLET", WE ALSO GOT DUSTY TOO ALTHO THEY MADE A FEW MORE OF HIM, EACH CHARACTER UNLOCKS THEIR PERSONALITY AND CHARACTERS WITHIN THE GAME. THANKS SO MUCH AMAZON FOR SOLVING OUR PROBLEM, SO FAR YOU SEEM TO HAVE SUPPLIED MOST OF THE "PRINCESS'S" WISH LIST NANA
on July 20, 2015
Super Character to add to our Disney Infinity collection. This Character has great moves and a fun skill tree to upgrade. I enjoy the comments this player makes to the other players during the game they help keep it lively fun and surprising . Very user friendly for both adults and children who enjoy the Disney Infinity Collection. Super fun when also using Mrs.Incredible along with Violet as they have great conversations. This Piece makes a great play add on as well as a great display piece for those Disney lovers out there. I would purchase this item again in a heart beat!